• ND by 7-13

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • ND by 14+

Votes: 102 74.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
ND is going to need to put as many points as cu. for CFP Ranking. They may keep starters in longer than cu but I think they have the oline to do whatever they want and a d to shut us down. Hope Im wrong but 65 - 0 fighting midgets from Ireland

I’m pretty sure they play Clemson next week. This is the only reason I think we might hang around.

If they do get up early and big, I assure you they won’t be looking for style points. Beating Clemson is way more important than beating a bad opponent worse than Clemson.

Milwaukee

Banned
it's manhattens as i said in the post above yours. What the gin and toic is to summer weather, so is the manhatten to these cooler "toe meets leather" fall days.If you have never had one, rush henceforth to your favorite tavern, pub or lounge and order one. Or 6. You will thank me later no matter what your particullar god or goddess of fortune has in store for our favorite gridiron team tomorrow afternoon. PS... Get a cheap bourbon but don't skimp on your vermouth. You don't need to thank me but i must insist that you pay it forward. Cheers, my jolly good fellow.
Old-fashioned off the top rope for football weather/season.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I’m pretty sure they play Clemson next week. This is the only reason I think we might hang around.

If they do get up early and big, I assure you they won’t be looking for style points. Beating Clemson is way more important than beating a bad opponent worse than Clemson.
I agree, beating them is way more important. If they do end the season with one loss, that is when they will need the style points. When CFP start talking about who gets the #4 spot, if they are in the discussion, they are going to need to put up a similar result as clemson. Let’s say they beat us 42-21, a good win but when compared to 73-7 it doesn’t really look that good when trying to compare teams that play different schedules from different conferences

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
ND 42
GT 7

ND moves the ball on the ground fairly easily against our front 6 and no kicking game prevents us from keeping it close in the first half. ND doubles their lead in the 2nd half.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Praying for a V!
Screenshot_20201031-153623.jpg