Game 7 #GTvsUVA Media

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
So in your mind, Gibbs is a better WR than McGowan, McCollum, Rutherford by going to this personnel
Good point
So in your mind, Gibbs is a better WR than McGowan, McCollum, Rutherford by going to this personnel
Main thing i tried to do is get field wider and deeper by taking out the tight end.

I was thinking take out the third string TE and put gibbs/smith - but flexed out. If uncovered i would make a quick pass to gibbs /smith. I would take a quick pass to them over Mcgowan.

i am rembering how the baylor bears often put small fast track guys (decoys) split near sideline. They ran fly route every down and only got a pass when the defense was gassed or were a certain td.
Now that i have stopped the inside hand off we may as well aybe we try our all our fast slots on outside and mover our wr into hash marks. I would love to see Gibbs or Sims in space get blocking by our bigger wr .

( Fun thinking about schemes i have seen. I was at the baylor tcu game where over 100 point were scored. My son left early because tcu was way ahead, but baylor came back to win. Sims remindes me of a young Robert Griffin lll. )
Please mr portal send Mr Sims a great Fast and tall WR

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
No I was wondering about him. I thought he had the potential to crack the line up (not start but play some) as a Freshman, but radio silence since he arrived on the Flats. Good to see he’s starting to make waves. After this redshirt year, look out. He and Blackburn are going to tear it up!
Didn't blackstrain get hurt in the offseason