Game 5 Uniform Reveal

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I love the gold mask. I thought the helmet looked great last week, just didn’t think it looked all that great when paired with the all blue.

On a side note, our marketing/social media team is miles ahead of where it was a couple of years ago. This 20 second uniform reveal is more creative and unique than just about anything Tech put out for the past decade.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
excited the hills GIF

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Love this look. This does say GT to me. Also agree that the post is on point, love the song they picked too. All around positive for me. Though would've been cool to use this as a halloween nod to Clem and his boys.

Grant[field]ed it would have hit different.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We will see how much Orange they wear. Do they west all Orange other than what they consider "big" games. I just don't want to see a lot of orange in the stands.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Kinda sad we wear our school color unis in a game where we have very little chance of winning, so we can keep saying the blue pants are "good luck".

And, the photo in front of the 'reck shows just how far from the correct gold that "sand" is. Oh well.
I completely agree about the gold, Bama. How cool it would look to have Wreck Gold on the uni.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
Kinda sad we wear our school color unis in a game where we have very little chance of winning, so we can keep saying the blue pants are "good luck".
That's not really true.. We wore the navy jerseys and pants once last year, the last game against NC State, and then we wore just the navy pants against FSU and won. Then last game against Louisville we wore the navy jersey and pants again and won.

There are plenty of other winnable games where we didn't wear navy, we just happened to lose. I will be honest I don't like the full navy look, just wearing the navy pants is OKAY, not my favorite though. I just think it is funny that the 3 times we have wore navy pants under Collins we have won.