Game 5 Roster Updates, ATL, Captains etc.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer

Final product of the field this week.

giphy.gif

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
I think Yates is listed ATL because Coach wants 3 QBs ready to play in case. I am still holding out hope that JG plays until/if we get a comfy lead and then maybe we can see a little of what Yates can do.

Yeah I think we want 3 QBs ATL because Oliver might line up in other spots. I think the game situation will dictate if Yates plays. I don't expect him to be in a rotation the way Lucas has been. I think Graham gets the vast majority of snaps this week; Oliver in a couple special packages and Yates if we are up/down by a lot or if somebody gets dinged up.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
*I really hate this above the chart depth chart, The hype culture with the present won-loss record, the same #'s used by 2 players, the in and out of players, and that is it for now! By the way all of Tech sports that I am not excited about! I will watch the upcoming game and pull for our guys! This is a very critical moment in time for the Tech athletics in every way!

stech81

Helluva Engineer
*I really hate this above the chart depth chart, The hype culture with the present won-loss record, the same #'s used by 2 players, the in and out of players, and that is it for now! By the way all of Tech sports that I am not excited about! I will watch the upcoming game and pull for our guys! This is a very critical moment in time for the Tech athletics in every way!
I'm not crazy about it but look at it this way if they are not on the list and not freshman you will get a good idea where we will get the scholarships needed to sign 25 this year.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
I'm not crazy about it but look at it this way if they are not on the list and not freshman you will get a good idea where we will get the scholarships needed to sign 25 this year.
*****And that's about all the excitement!!! Can't wait!

Kennethshannon20

Jolly Good Fellow
Yeah I think we want 3 QBs ATL because Oliver might line up in other spots. I think the game situation will dictate if Yates plays. I don't expect him to be in a rotation the way Lucas has been. I think Graham gets the vast majority of snaps this week; Oliver in a couple special packages and Yates if we are up/down by a lot or if somebody gets dinged up.
This is what I hope for honestly. I'll be there tomorrow hope to see a win in person again, and this is our best path to it.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
What an amazing looking field. Great job by the grounds crew! Also looks like we dumped the "150" instead of "50" yardline we had for USF and Citadel. Was there a specific timeframe teams were doing that for?
It’s the 150th anniversary for college football. Most teams have been doing it. Every team wears a patch on the jersey too.

BonafideJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
It’s the 150th anniversary for college football. Most teams have been doing it. Every team wears a patch on the jersey too.
I get that, just curious why we didn't apply it this week. Looks like the traditional "50" marker. Definitely a non-issue, just piqued my curiosity.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer

Hmmmmm. I wonder if this means that Nathan will get a carry this Saturday? Nah. Why break with our present successful offensive patterns?

On a more serious note, does anyone know if Morgan is ready to play? With Cooper out, he's our only scholarship player with experience playing center. If we get him back it'll be a real plus. Good to see Hansen back too. Now if only he stays healthy …

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Again we have a CHANCE to resurrect the Offense by implementing the use of our fabled "flex" players. What a joke--a position which nobody plays.