Game 5: North Carolina Week Media #UNCvsGT

GoodBuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
The coordinator press conferences should be required viewing for everyone on this board.

Couldn't agree more. So many things going on, and everyone wants to generalize as "we're good", "we're bad", "coach is clueless". The coaches know what's going right or wrong, and it can be something different on every play. Sign of youth and inexperience. Throw in new coaches and systems, and we have a perfect storm.

alentrekin

Ramblin' Wreck
Couldn't agree more. So many things going on, and everyone wants to generalize as "we're good", "we're bad", "coach is clueless". The coaches know what's going right or wrong, and it can be something different on every play. Sign of youth and inexperience. Throw in new coaches and systems, and we have a perfect storm.
And they are being positive. I can only imagine CBK after a beer or two would have some things to say.

CDP clearly wants a lot out of his "q". Similar to CPJ in that way.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
The coordinator press conferences should be required viewing for everyone on this board.

I agree. I haven't been a fan of Pnut, but I really enjoyed this take.

What I thought was really funny was that CGC seemed to say 2, 3, 4 times that the OL needed to get rid of their muscle memory from last year. Then a report asked Conner a question about that a few times, and he just laughed, saying that there's no muscle memory issues because the stances and techniques are so different.

I'm sure it's just different ways of talking about the transition, but I had to laugh as the reporter tried to figure out how to write the story.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Derrick Morgan was a great player and a great person as well. Glad to see he had a successful career in the NFL. The city of Nashville really liked him on and off the field.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We will likely see the talent differential today. UNC has out recruited us consistently the last few years. Both teams now with new coaching staffs. The difference will be in line play and the QB. We had out schemed them under Fedora. Not happening this year. The talent difference will be painfully obvious. I hope JG surprises us today and our secondary gets some turnovers. I hate losing to them.