Votes: 12 6.0%
  • Clemson by 14+

Votes: 157 78.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I say Clemson 45 GT 21
I think it’ll be similar to the UCF game. I think the speed on D forces a couple TO’s and ETN and Lawrence move the ball, especially if they go uptempo. I think we get a share of big plays on O as well, just not enough to keep it close. If this happens and we looked prepared, play hard the entire game and fight, as well as stay healthy, I’ll be ok with this outcome. Give up 50 plus and score less than 10 and look like we did vs Syracuse, I’ll be very concerned.

mtodd30

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m thinking we need a better points choice. With the spread close to 4 touchdowns, id consider it a moral victory if we only loose by two scores.

All that to say, I can’t see them scoring any more than UCF scored on us if we limit turnovers. I hope we can hold with them and only loose by 3 touchdowns

MostDefinitely

Georgia Tech Fan
Put the ball down! I think Sims, Gibbs, and Co. will be able to move the ball on offense and get some scores. Stopping their offense seems the bigger challenge given our defensive struggles this season. But our defense has some key guys back and looked better the last game. Just have to limit the damage and get enough stops to stay in the game. Gimme GT by < 7.

Deleted member 2897

So far every week I have picked GT to win in the scoring department, but picked our opponent by more than 14 in the poll. Yes I know that makes literally no sense.

so this week I am picking GT by more than 14 in the poll, with the final score Clemson 48, Georgia Tech 20.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Not a big fan of a moral victory but if we can just make this a watchable game I will be happy. In other words if we lose by 17 or less we fought the good fight. If we play clean, score points, get some stops, and just get beat by the best team in the nation it's a win.
It can be a watchable game but you are going to need lots and lots of beer

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
I think our defense will hold up decently. And by decently I mean mid 450 yards and 35ish points. Offense will have big plays but also get blown up a lot. 250ish yards and 14ish points.

35-14 Clemson.