Game 5 ATL Chart

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I wish Mason was back, but, as was said above, no need to play him if he's still hurt. He wouldn't make a diff against the Tiggers and he'll (probably) be back. Oth, when he does get back, he starts. He brings things our others don't; it's as if you combined Smith's ability to run hard with Gibbs's ability to shed tackles and put them in a 220 lb body. And he can block better then either of them. But that'll be up to the coaches.

As for Graham, I think his lack of playing time is to force him to move. He's too good an athlete to sit on the sidelines, but it seems the coaches don't want him to get a chance at QB. Well, their decision, not his, imho.

Oh, and we've got TEs again! We've got TEs again! That's nice.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I believe Mason has a foot injury that was reported somewhere. Sounds like he'll miss a decent amount of time. The good thing is our RBs have been the strength of our offense so not having him available hasn't hurt our rushing game.

Hope he gets well soon. That dude brings a different kind of running style to our RB corp.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
I wish Mason was back, but, as was said above, no need to play him if he's still hurt. He wouldn't make a diff against the Tiggers and he'll (probably) be back. Oth, when he does get back, he starts. He brings things our others don't; it's as if you combined Smith's ability to run hard with Gibbs's ability to shed tackles and put them in a 220 lb body. And he can block better then either of them. But that'll be up to the coaches.

As for Graham, I think his lack of playing time is to force him to move. He's too good an athlete to sit on the sidelines, but it seems the coaches don't want him to get a chance at QB. Well, their decision, not his, imho.

Oh, and we've got TEs again! We've got TEs again! That's nice.

When it comes to our RB's, who starts doesn't matter much. They will all get touches, though I expect Mason to mostly cut into Griffin's when he returns.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
When it comes to our RB's, who starts doesn't matter much. They will all get touches, though I expect Mason to mostly cut into Griffin's when he returns.

I feel we will see a I form heavy set with BJS at full and Mason at Tail once mason is back. I also expect we mgiht see this with gibbs and BJS too, we used it a little against cuse and didn't need it against louisville but its a good weapon to have.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Ryans wasn’t on the Louisville ATL chart either.

Except for Tre (who was also announced as team captain), I don't think anyone who returned from injury and played was placed on the ATL chart ahead of the game. Ryans not being on it doesn't mean he won't play. This, of course, significantly degrades the value of the ATL chart. Which isn't very useful except for the first one of the season anyway. :)

roedeo

Jolly Good Fellow
😂😂
Me at the homestead:
1602879815240.gif

Happy weekend fans! Try to maintain civility on the game chat tomorrow (including myself).

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Try to maintain civility on the game chat tomorrow (including myself).
Yeah. About that. I think it was the UM game in '16 after which my wife banned me from sitting anywhere near opposing fans. After the UCF game I got the "NO CHAT FOR YOU" ban. There's a lot of things I'll give up for Tech, but.... I'll talk to you all after the game :)

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
When I was in school if you got behind you got drafted and were headed to Viet Nam.
I had a professor who in the middle of the term said "Listen everyone. With regards to the emails I've been getting lately, I don't care if you lose your HOPE scholarship for failing my class. I had students tell me they'd be drafted if I failed them. I didn't care then, and I certainly don't care now."
Brutal.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I had a professor who in the middle of the term said "Listen everyone. With regards to the emails I've been getting lately, I don't care if you lose your HOPE scholarship for failing my class. I had students tell me they'd be drafted if I failed them. I didn't care then, and I certainly don't care now."
Brutal.
Haha, I asked a prof one time, "I am clearly struggling in your course, do you have any recommendations for what I can do to be more prepared for your exams" they responded with STTE of "Do better".

Hah that was a good lesson in life, but tough to stomach at the time.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Haha, I asked a prof one time, "I am clearly struggling in your course, do you have any recommendations for what I can do to be more prepared for your exams" they responded with STTE of "Do better".

Hah that was a good lesson in life, but tough to stomach at the time.
Ah yes, the classic "have you tried getting better". I believe my father told one of his airmen "well, right now you suck. try to suck less."

2o3lbu078dn01.jpg