Game 5 ATL Chart

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

LibertyTurns

Banned
This ATL may start another type of Graham speculation. He is still not ATL. Something is up. You don’t go from starter to fourth string just like that.
Well..... “...I didn’t put in enough effort...” or WTTE. I don’t think we need to speculate any further past that. Gimme a guy that tries over someone relying on talent. I wish he got a shot but have to believe he owns the issue and not the staff. I obviously have no facts but the data at hand sure looks that way.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
The injury to Mason must be pretty serious as well. I would have expected him back but this is a noncounting eligibilty season so why take a chance. He will have some serious competition to get PT now. I also wonder if academic progress may be in play. GT is a demanding place. Easy to get behind. I hope that is not the case. I remember GOL saying he always held his breath when grades were about to be posted. When I was in school if you got behind you got drafted and were headed to Viet Nam.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
This ATL may start another type of Graham speculation. He is still not ATL. Something is up. You don’t go from starter to fourth string just like that.

Graham was recognized last week as part of the Juice Crew.

I dont think it's that hard to understand going from starter to QB4. We brought in 2 QBs. Anyway, Graham sent out a positive tweet after the win last week. Seems to be a team player at the moment.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer

Don't overthink it. When we decided to switch from the option there was a very good chance the QBs we had weren't going to be good fits for what we were going to try and do going forward. Of the 4 QBs we had last year, one redshirtted and now looks to be the backup. It should be noted he is the only one of the 4 who Collins had any sort of impact on recruiting (made an official and signed after Collins was hired). Of the other three, one has switched positions, another transferred, and Graham is the 4th and I'd say looks like he's on the path of doing one or the other.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Lots of speculation on Graham here based on nothing. For all we know he could have been out with an injury the last few games and that's why he wasn't listed. Everybody should know by now the ATL chart largely doesn't tell you anything.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
What are you judging this off of? One or two mop up drives against syracuse?
To be fair, the few times we have put Yates in both last year and this year he hasn't looked good at all in my opinion. It isn't really fair to judge him based on just that since he hasn't gotten to start a game, but I mean Graham came in against Clemson last year in mop up drives and he threw a long TD to Brown so...

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Lots of speculation on Graham here based on nothing. For all we know he could have been out with an injury the last few games and that's why he wasn't listed. Everybody should know by now the ATL chart largely doesn't tell you anything.
When someone is the returning starter from a year ago, and ATL for the first two games this year and then magically disappears for the next three games without any indication of an injury, then it seems likely that he got on someones bad side.