Votes: 36 18.8%
  • UNC 14+

Votes: 62 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Prediction 1: 44-31 UNC

Prediction 2: Total meltdown on the boards immediately following the game.
Hahaha. If prediction one is true>prediction 2 is guaranteed.

Hoping Gibbs and Mason finally break out this game and we wear them down. Maybe finally get some sacks and maybe a couple picks. I havent seen Carolina play this year but it seems as though they have a really good offense.

I think it ends up being 34-24 UNC

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I picked UNC by 7 - 13. I think we are improving, but not enough to beat this outfit. I do expect a close game, however. We'll just have to see.

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't know what either of these teams is. So, I'm going with the Vegas line. UNC by 7-13. I think our D will slow them down, but Howell will hit Downs for some big plays. I think we'll be able to run on them. But I don't know what we have at QB. I don't think we'll be able to quite keep pace in scoring. Something like 38-28.

But I wouldn't be surprised with a blowout either way. I can see a scenario where our D holds them to <20, like VT did. And our offense breaks out for 39, like UVA did against them. Or I can see a scenario where our D gives up 59 and they hold us to 21, like NIU did.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I don't know what either of these teams is. So, I'm going with the Vegas line. UNC by 7-13. I think our D will slow them down, but Howell will hit Downs for some big plays. I think we'll be able to run on them. But I don't know what we have at QB. I don't think we'll be able to quite keep pace in scoring. Something like 38-28.

But I wouldn't be surprised with a blowout either way. I can see a scenario where our D holds them to <20, like VT did. And our offense breaks out for 39, like UVA did against them. Or I can see a scenario where our D gives up 59 and they hold us to 21, like NIU did.
I think Howell is going to hit a wide-open Thomas and Jackson. One of them will be for a TD. I think Yates hits McGowan 2X, Norris 1X, and Carter 1X. I think Gibbs breaks 1 and JP powers in for the final TD.

Final score: 55 - 27.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
If we slow down the pace when we are on O, I think the score will be relatively close, but if we play at a normal pace then I think we can keep it close until the 3rd. If they get up early we will have to try and keep pace and I don’t think we can do that and I think that it can get out of hand quickly.
59-21 tar holes.

Tech Lawyer

Jolly Good Fellow
Thinking about our red zone woes, I believe Coach P might have a short yardage package this week for Sims. Clemson was definitely cheating on the RBs with Jordan. Sims can change that in a hurry.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
DRINK!!!
Screenshot_20210924-203956_Twitter.jpg

TruckStick

Ramblin' Wreck
28-14 UNC. I’m giving Dave one more chance to fix the red zone play calling. If he messes this one up it’s on him. Thacker stick to the 3-3-5 and make it work against most like Tenuta did with blitzing and you will be a legend in GTSwarmers eyes.