Game 4 Roster Updates - ATL and Captains

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
upload_2019-9-27_11-59-53.png

Spalding Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Interesting Jordan Huff playing both ways, hope that speaks to his abilities and not our depth. O-line minus Lee looks in best shape all season.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
I'm starting to get the feeling that even when guys are injured they aren't necessarily being taken off the ATL chart. Juanyeh has been listed as a returner on every ATL chart I believe, but he hurt his hand against Clemson and can't return kicks right now. Supposedly LJ was in a sling and injured the past couple weeks, but he's listed as ATL- how could he have performed at a level thats ATL in practice while in a sling? I can see some guys like Jahaziel have been taken off the chart, but still. Anybody else feel like this?

Jim Prather

Helluva Engineer
I'm starting to get the feeling that even when guys are injured they aren't necessarily being taken off the ATL chart. Juanyeh has been listed as a returner on every ATL chart I believe, but he hurt his hand against Clemson and can't return kicks right now. Supposedly LJ was in a sling and injured the past couple weeks, but he's listed as ATL- how could he have performed at a level thats ATL in practice while in a sling? I can see some guys like Jahaziel have been taken off the chart, but still. Anybody else feel like this?

Yep, I noticed the same thing... I fact I fully expected Yates to show up on the depth chart (or ATL chart to use the new lingo) simply due to QB attrition. I'm surprised he is not there..