• Clemson by 7-13

Votes: 16 6.4%
  • Clemson by 14+

Votes: 195 77.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Nice summary NES. just curious on the above. I reached the same conclusion and wonder if they are looking at this on a relative or absolute scale. I think if you judge vs Clemson or Uga, you might not think that we have moved the needle as an outsider. but relative to where we were/our typical peers in the Coastal, things do look better (to my untrained eye). But you have to crawl before you walk.

Obligatory disclaimer - yes, coaching/player development/winning games are critical as well.
Yes, I think they are judging by a different standard. From their distant vantage point when they heard Tech would start winning the state in recruiting they thought that meant head to head with uga.

Makes you wonder though what it will take for outside observers to notice the uptick in recruiting.

slugboy

Staff member
There’s no one thread for this, but I just read this by Michael J Fox:
Don’t assume the worst thing is going to happen, because on the off chance it does’ you’ll have lived through it twice

I’m looking forward to seeing our guys roll out there

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I was wondering last night if they’d use him to push and plug up the middle do help out our edge guys. Don’t forget this is Keion White’s debut for us. I’m excited to see him play
Keion isn't in the ATL list. Is he ready to play?

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Oh I get it - it's a joke, like snipe hunting, right? (I'm still trying to figure that one out...).
It’s just not anything worth looking into lol last weekend I was wondering about a player who wasn’t ATL then I saw them in the game immediately

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Had to make it an even 30 fonts on here, calling for G.T, to win by less than 7.
Since 14-10 has been predicted, I’ll go with 21-17. My son who’s good at this, has the Tigers w/ a lake, winning 56-28. We have to keep them under 20. That’s a key on the wilderness path to victory.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I’ve got three disclaimers which are likely important to mention:

1) I decided to make “A” Negroni tonight, which turned into three.

2) I heard from my local package store that they got a bottle of Eagle Rare with my name on it today and they’re delivering it here tomorrow.

3) Even without the first two, I’m a guy who gets more enthusiastic as we get closer to battle.

Ok, now that’s out of the way. I think we are going to win this game. I spoke our last score into existence and I’ll be dipped in something foul before I don’t try the luck again!

We score two quick (and flukey/unexpected) TDs early, then weather the storm to go down 14-21, battle back to 21 all.

Trade field goals to go to 24 - 24; Clemson presses on their next possession and turns it over. We get the go ahead score (another fg), then trade touch downs. We win 34-31 and everyone on this board agrees I shouldn’t buy my own drink in Atlanta again this season. A safe bet since I live in Houston, Tx now but it is still flattering.

- end fever dream -
😎
ETA I didn’t renew my call for a Defensive score of a pick6 exclusively but it’s coming in either the first flukey 14 or the final score.
I’m locked in. Mind is right. Let’s gooooooo