• KSU by 7-13

Votes: 17 8.8%
  • KSU by 14+

Votes: 8 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
This is a game that we should hang a big number on them. Key is come out fast and ready to play at the start of the game and play a clean game. Dont need to start slow or turnovers To allow them to gain TOP. Unfortunately I don’t think we start fast or play a clean game. as the announcers noticed last week the d line was breathing hard when they were driving for the second TD. If KSU have some long drives early in the game 4 th qtr will be very hard to watch. I think KSU is a well coach hard nose team that we don’t want to get into a dog fight late in the game. 28-21 Hooters

Dress2Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I have no confidence this team (or staff) has will apply the effort, concentration, and discipline to turn this into the 49-7 beat down it should be.

I think we win, but in a frustrating 35-24 manner that is a poor reflection of where our program should be relative to KSU.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
This is a game that we should hang a big number on them. Key is come out fast and ready to play at the start of the game and play a clean game. Dont need to start slow or turnovers To allow them to gain TOP. Unfortunately I don’t think we start fast or play a clean game. as the announcers noticed last week the d line was breathing hard when they were driving for the second TD. If KSU have some long drives early in the game 4 th qtr will be very hard to watch. I think KSU is a well coach hard nose team that we don’t want to get into a dog fight late in the game. 28-21 Hooters
You got it. Tech came out fast with a 24-3 halftime lead. Good job by the Jackets. We may have a quarterback controversy brewing soon with Yates' performance but we will see. Sims is still probably our best bet against ACC competition.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
I don’t know how well their QB is throwing the ball but that’s what gives me fits on this game.

If our D isn’t set and ready, and we have receivers leaking out all over the place, then we end up being way exposed to the dink and dunk passes in the no man’s land between our D’s front and back ends. I’m anxious about that given our last few years of challenges in communicating between those two groups. Throw in the occasional explosive run play through a gap and it could be a frustrating day for our D.

That said, I do think we should win this game handily and I’ll be sorely disappointed if we aren’t able to go establish both line’s will against KSU. Our D should be blowing up the mesh and our OLine should be moving their front set around on skates.

I’m excited about what we COULD see if the pieces click and we have the guys switched on Saturday. I’m ever the optimist that we SHOULD see that improvement. Let’s hope the bumps from last week are well and truly behind us.

GT 45 - KSU 17 (renewing my call for a pick 6 in the second quarter when we start pulling ahead and they throw more aggressively)
Winner.

And are you from the future?