Game 12 COFH Above the Line Chart

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
upload_2019-11-29_12-50-23.png

slugboy

Staff member
Boy, a lot of sophomores on the OL. I hope Minihan is all the way back.

Only 2 QBs, and Yates is the second. Wow. It’s a new world now.

I’d love to see Blancato have a crazy good game.

Structure of the chart looks different than earlier in the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
People can seriously look at this chart and expect 7-8 wins from this team? I only count 9-10 upperclassmen that have played significant snaps, and there’s only SEVENTEEN TOTAL upperclassmen on the entire chart. Yep, it’s totally the coaching staff’s fault that 75% of the roster hasn’t played 12 full college games in their lives aren’t winning everytime they go on the field.

Sebastian GT

Jolly Good Fellow
People can seriously look at this chart and expect 7-8 wins from this team? I only count 9-10 upperclassmen that have played significant snaps, and there’s only SEVENTEEN TOTAL upperclassmen on the entire chart. Yep, it’s totally the coaching staff’s fault that 75% of the roster hasn’t played 12 full college games in their lives aren’t winning everytime they go on the field.
I agree. Next time one of our resident whiny trolls starts ripping apart the coaches and the team they need to be referred to that depth chart. Count the underclassmen then count the walk ons. Finally look at the size (or lack there of) of many of our players. But, but "CGC is a snake oil salesman" "P'nut is an idiot" and on and on and on...….

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
The beauty of a 7 year contract with the AD on your side is you don’t have to worry about the fans but can focus on the future and the process. Collins is executing his plan to perfection so far and as he said in his weekly presser, recruiting starts heavy on Sunday morning. I hope they have plenty of gas for the chopper because Collins and this staff are about to be unleashed. I can’t wait to see what the classes of 2021, 2022, and 2023 look like. No one will remember 2019 soon.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
I don't agree with holding out Lockhart. He could help us tomorrow at a position where we are already greatly outmanned. Live for today. No one knows what the future holds.

Go Jackets!

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I don't agree with holding out Lockhart. He could help us tomorrow at a position where we are already greatly outmanned. Live for today. No one knows what the future holds.

Go Jackets!
Would you rather have him play against Georgia where the odds of winning are slim to none regardless, and a win has no postseason implications (for Tech)? Or would you rather him play in 4 more COFH games where the odds of winning will probably be significantly higher and could possibly affect a NY6 bowl bid? Not even mentioning the potential to play for 4 coastal titles. I hate Georgia as much as anybody, and want Tech to win as much as anybody, but this is a good move for a team that has a plethora of young talent.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
The beauty of a 7 year contract with the AD on your side is you don’t have to worry about the fans but can focus on the future and the process. Collins is executing his plan to perfection so far and as he said in his weekly presser, recruiting starts heavy on Sunday morning. I hope they have plenty of gas for the chopper because Collins and this staff are about to be unleashed. I can’t wait to see what the classes of 2021, 2022, and 2023 look like. No one will remember 2019 soon.
Recruiting starts Sunday cause Nov 30 is the end of the quiet period.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer

Entire roster will consist of CGC’s recruits and preferred walk-ons for the first time in 2023, in his fifth year as head coach at Georgia Tech.

That is, if he lasts that long.