Game 11: NC State Week Media #NCSUvsGT

Deleted member 2897

The two of us lost like 100-10 last week. Should be interesting to see if the final score is 13-11.

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
I understand wanting to put a positive spin on things, but I just can’t get used to a HC who continually spouts lies. He’s hoping we match the “electric” atmosphere we’ve had in BDS this year, meanwhile the atmosphere is currently as bad as I’ve seen. I’m also still trying to figure out how we’re going to beat the competition by recruiting and playing with effort, as if that isn’t what every team is trying to do.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I’m also still trying to figure out how we’re going to beat the competition by recruiting and playing with effort, as if that isn’t what every team is trying to do.
Of all the gripes against CGC, his desire for a team to be known for relentless effort should not be one of them. Once you are on the field, the only things you can control are how well you execute and how hard you play.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
I understand wanting to put a positive spin on things, but I just can’t get used to a HC who continually spouts lies. He’s hoping we match the “electric” atmosphere we’ve had in BDS this year, meanwhile the atmosphere is currently as bad as I’ve seen. I’m also still trying to figure out how we’re going to beat the competition by recruiting and playing with effort, as if that isn’t what every team is trying to do.
I've just come to accept that he's not blunt and doesn't give out as much info as cpj did.
If you listen to what he says it's obvious be propping up and selling the program for recruits even if it's not all truthful

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
Of all the gripes against CGC, his desire for a team to be known for relentless effort should not be one of them. Once you are on the field, the only things you can control are how well you execute and how hard you play.
Every coach ever has wanted relentless effort. This is not a differentiator. If he wants to sell it like it is, fine, but there needs to be some other substance to go with it, and so far, I’m not seeing it.