Game 10 Media #PITTvsGT

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
I agree with getting all our younger kids as much playing time as possible, I'm not worried about W/L so much now, get the program going with kids that fit "bigtime cfb", I love watching our younger kids play and I see a lot of promise in them, just looking at the measurables while they're on the field is very, very noticeable to me.
RE: Kelly Quinlan and how he's acting now vs when CPJ was here is all related to his standing with each staff IMO, he appeared to be CPJs favorite and this staff doesn't hold him near as high IMO and he doesn't like it, just my opinion, but he frankly deserves whatever he is getting now, he has caused it himself, I watched it happening under CPJ, he became an -----

GTFLETCH

Banned
I agree with getting all our younger kids as much playing time as possible, I'm not worried about W/L so much now, get the program going with kids that fit "bigtime cfb", I love watching our younger kids play and I see a lot of promise in them, just looking at the measurables while they're on the field is very, very noticeable to me.
RE: Kelly Quinlan and how he's acting now vs when CPJ was here is all related to his standing with each staff IMO, he appeared to be CPJs favorite and this staff doesn't hold him near as high IMO and he doesn't like it, just my opinion, but he frankly deserves whatever he is getting now, he has caused it himself, I watched it happening under CPJ, he became an -----
Wins and losses are all that matter..... so far CGC and staff has not done anything (The Cuse loss was really bad.....Almost as bad as the citadel loss in zero year)....Hopefully getting younger guys playing time and all these transfers to come in will help get us back to the avg of 6 to 7 games and a bowl apperance that most Jacket fans enjoyed in the Oleary thru Johnson years...

Very Doubtful looking at CGC body of work at Temple that he will be able to do what Paul Johnson did in regads to multiple ACC Championship game appearances and multiple Orange Bowls despite his used car salesmanship positive attitude. But after this year if we can win 6 or 7 games next year I will take it..

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Wins and losses are all that matter..... so far CGC and staff has not done anything (The Cuse loss was really bad.....Almost as bad as the citadel loss in zero year)....Hopefully getting younger guys playing time and all these transfers to come in will help get us back to the avg of 6 to 7 games and a bowl apperance that most Jacket fans enjoyed in the Oleary thru Johnson years...

Very Doubtful looking at CGC body of work at Temple that he will be able to do what Paul Johnson did in regads to multiple ACC Championship game appearances and multiple Orange Bowls despite his used car salesmanship positive attitude. But after this year if we can win 6 or 7 games next year I will take it..
Thanks for contributing to this thread titled, “Game 10 Media #PITTvsGT”. Your specific input to this thread is very much appreciated, and this intel regarding tomorrow night’s game is extremely important. Once again, thanks for contributing.

gtfan021

Georgia Tech Fan

Well seeings how this game has no take on us making it to the orange bowl or not, this seems to be a pretty silly post in this thread. Make sure you post this in the “Boner’s for Johnson” Thread next time

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree that wins and losses matter. But this year I think the losses matter less. This year is a mess.

I will be going to the game tomorrow, but without the usual excitement and expectation. Sure, I will yell at the ineptitude of the ACC officials, wonder why the defensive backs don't turn and look for the ball, enjoy watching JP Mason running the ball, and hope that Sims improves. But will finally not let the outcome affect the rest of my week. This is the triple asterisk Covid year.

Wins and losses based on contract tracing matter less to me than non-asterisk years. Let this young team get reps and prepare for next year.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
David Curry officially saying this will be his last game. Hope he continues his recent great play.

From the free part of the article.

1607610906967.png

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
David Curry officially saying this will be his last game. Hope he continues his recent great play.

From the free part of the article.

View attachment 9572
Thacker is 100% correct about Curry. He'll be successful in whatever he chooses to do. I know he has multiple GT degrees and could go make a boatload of money somewhere, but he seems like he'd be a great coach. I hope he has a great last home game tonight!

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
My focus on any remaining games is watching these young players develop. We are playing sooooo many freshmen. I actually enjoy seeing these guys on the field making plays. I think I remember plays against State where our entire dline were freshmen. Pitt is going to be a huge challenge as they have one of the better qbs in the league and a very good dline. I do not expect us to win this game but hopefully we can keep it competitive. Not sure how many contributors Pitt may have out but if we are as thin as last week it will be a challenge. If we were close to full strength I would feel better about our chances.