GAAAAME WEEEEK!!

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
"buzz_wiser©, post: 615731, member: 1214"]What are your plans for Thursday leading up to Toe meeting leather?

Go Jackets!
listen to the game on the radio cuss out AT&T u verse for not having ACCN , then get pissed that ESPN and our ACC commissioner sat on there back end for 3 year doing not one thing[/QUOTE]
If you have solid internet get the free 5 day trial on Youtube TV. They have ACCN @stech81

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Unfortunately I have a Chris Stapleton Concert that night. Poor planning on my part. The girlfriend will probably be mad at me and I'll end up in the doghouse for streaming the game on my phone during the concert, but it is what it is, I'll be watching the game no matter what. If it is somehow close I'll be leaving the concert. Sorry, not sorry.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Unfortunately I have a Chris Stapleton Concert that night. Poor planning on my part. The girlfriend will probably be mad at me and I'll end up in the doghouse for streaming the game on my phone during the concert, but it is what it is, I'll be watching the game no matter what. If it is somehow close I'll be leaving the concert. Sorry, not sorry.
Had to bump because i liked it so much. Its best that she knows your gt football fandom. She will learn to love gt

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Looks like I'll be heading to a Sports Bar to watch since Dish has not come through ... probably going alone as the wife knows there is a good chance I'll make an a** out of myself before the night is over.
A lot of emotions for me on this game, not so much the W/L thing, but a possible window looking into the future of GT Football.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
What are your plans for Thursday leading up to Toe meeting leather?

I will work til 2 or so.

Get kiddo from Band practice early and head over (30 minute drive to Clempson).
Meeting some folks to tailgate with.

This week is gonna be soo long!

Go Jackets!
Moving into my new house on Wednesday, so will probably be setting stuff up and just chilling till game time. Going to get some pizza and maybe have a friend over. I would have loved to get tickets for the game.

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Will not be watching the game as I don’t have ACC Network, will go to JeepFest 2019 in Jasper for a night trail ride instead. Will be 1st game missed in years at min.

Not to disappointed as I saw it coming when ACC established deal with ESPN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer

I streamed a whole game during an Eric Church concert last year. My girlfriend didn't care lol