Ga Tech at UVA - 730PM

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm pretty sure that was a 1 pm kickoff. I distinctly remember leaving a wedding reception (Bride as a UVA grad) in D.C. to catch a train back to Atlanta during the later stages of the game. Went through Charlottesville and picked up a bunch of drunken GT fans on the way back to Atlanta.
That train must have taken all night. I guess you could say it was a . . . Midnight Train to Georgia 🤣

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I'm old so I sure I'll be wrong but I was thinking it was like 3:30 for kickoff
Kickoff was scheduled for 2 PM but with national TV coverage started a little late. My memory is game also ran long, so between that and sun setting earlier that late in season (Nov 3) it was dark in the fourth quarter. Game probably finished around 6 ish but that’s a guess.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Kickoff was scheduled for 2 PM but with national TV coverage started a little late. My memory is game also ran long, so between that and sun setting earlier that late in season (Nov 3) it was dark in the fourth quarter. Game probably finished around 6 ish but that’s a guess.
sounds about right I remember by the time I got off work and home it was the start of the 3rd qt

TheNaturalScientist

Jolly Good Fellow
I highly recommend cutting the cable court. I just have high speed internet ($70 a mo.), YouTube TV ($50 a mo), and ESPN plus ($6 a mo). I don’t think there is a game on anything I can’t get. When I had cable or directv I was paying at least $250 a mo. Plus, there was still stuff I couldn’t get. So glad I switched up.
If you live in the Atlanta market, you would not have been able to watch the Duke game with this setup. I believe the only way to watch Bally is thru direct tv / att app

tomknight

Ramblin' Wreck
I highly recommend cutting the cable court. I just have high speed internet ($70 a mo.), YouTube TV ($50 a mo), and ESPN plus ($6 a mo). I don’t think there is a game on anything I can’t get. When I had cable or directv I was paying at least $250 a mo. Plus, there was still stuff I couldn’t get. So glad I switched up.
Who is your hs internet with?