Ga Tech at UVA - 730PM

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I've mentioned this before, but I got the double whammy Saturday. First Dish doesn't include Bally, so I couldn't watch. Then the radio broadcast switched to pregame Braves coverage between Sanders' first and second catches. I was on Chat and had to interpret what was happening by what the Chat folks said. I was feeling pretty good when someone said "I hope we haven't left too much time on the clock."

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I've mentioned this before, but I got the double whammy Saturday. First Dish doesn't include Bally, so I couldn't watch. Then the radio broadcast switched to pregame Braves coverage between Sanders' first and second catches. I was on Chat and had to interpret what was happening by what the Chat folks said. I was feeling pretty good when someone said "I hope we haven't left too much time on the clock."
The gt sports app or ramblinwreck.com carries live audio of the games

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Doesn’t help that many of us (myself Included) we’re typing things like “classic, hahahahahah, etc”

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I’ve been able to watch every game on DirectTV so-far 🤞

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
Meh I don’t like evening road games. Crowds are always more of a factor at night. Prefer evening home games and road nooners. Not to mention the primetime slot kind of loses its luster when nobody outside of the ACC is gonna care about the matchup.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Meh I don’t like evening road games. Crowds are always more of a factor at night. Prefer evening home games and road nooners. Not to mention the primetime slot kind of loses its luster when nobody outside of the ACC is gonna care about the matchup.
It’ll be crazy I’m sure. Those Zimas hit different! Especially if they put 2 holly ranchers in the bottle. lol

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
7E85B81A-8AF6-49C3-A291-5F4029AF8085.jpeg
Especially if they put 2 holly ranchers in the bottle. lol

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
What was game time when Soctt Sisson ripped UVA's heart out when they were ranked No.1? It was either late PM kickoff or early evening.
I'm pretty sure that was a 1 pm kickoff. I distinctly remember leaving a wedding reception (Bride as a UVA grad) in D.C. to catch a train back to Atlanta during the later stages of the game. Went through Charlottesville and picked up a bunch of drunken GT fans on the way back to Atlanta.