Votes: 8 26.7%
  • 85-<95%

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • >=95%

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
Yikes. Maybe it's a good thing we can't watch it. Ugly start so far. One out in the top of the first and already going to the bullpen.

Deleted member 2897

Wouldn’t burn anybody. I’d be thrilled. But you’re welcome to respond in that thread if you have some thoughts on it.

Can’t find the game on ESPN, but looks like a nightmare start for Roedig. Walk, homer, double, HBP on the first four hitter.

Those are my thoughts on it. 🤷‍♂️

Well, I guess if there is a time to do that its when its 0-0 in the first inning and not when its tied up late in the game. In years past, one of the beefs some of us have had with CDH is not pulling guys before the game gets out of reach. You don't want to pull people early, but you can't let it get to 6 or 8 nothing before you give in. Good to see him make the call quick today. Sad for Roedig. Dalton is in, lets see if he can significantly cut his 10 ERA.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
Roedig goes 0.1 on 32 pitches, 3H, 1 BB, 1HB, 3 ER, responsible for runners on 2nd/3rd. Rough.

Deleted member 2897

giphy.gif

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Just one of those games. Flush it and move on. Was happy to see Smith pitch 2 great innings though. He's back in form now from last year.
Dalton was one of the few pitchers to pitch well today. Notable debut would be Dawson Brown, son of GT baseball Hall of Fame pitcher, and former major league pitcher, Kevin Brown. Came into the game with the bases loaded and 1 out, and got a DP to end the 5th inning. Walked 3 guys in the 6th, but got bailed out by Westbrooks. Good start in a game no one wants to remember.