Ga Southern - Final Home Game

slugboy

Staff member
I hope you have good mojo on the last couple of game threads here FredJacket

Horse Country GIF by clara.creates

randerto

Jolly Good Fellow
Air feels like it's out of the balloon at this point in the season. Will continue to watch as a fan but very low confidence of success at this point due to repeated pattern of poor pitching and defense. Just can't turn it around with this pattern. Feels like watching the wrong end of a 10-0 game where you just hope to see some individual improvement to build some individual confidence going into next season...

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Before the season started, I expressed an opinion that the team’s pitching needed to improve a lot over its previous year’s performance.

Well, with this season almost over, it turns out that the team’s pitching has not improved at all. In fact, it has gotten worse.

And I have no confidence that the pitching will get any better the rest of the way this year. I do not expect the team to do well in the upcoming ACC Tournament, much less any Regional that it may be fortunate enough to be selected to participate in.

The team’s current Massey composite rating is now no. 40, a drop of 15 places from its no. 25 rating last week.

I continue to support our baseball team, though, and sincerely hope that it can improve its chances for a much better season next year.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Before the season started, I expressed an opinion that the team’s pitching needed to improve a lot over its previous year’s performance.

Well, with this season almost over, it turns out that the team’s pitching has not improved at all. In fact, it has gotten worse.

And I have no confidence that the pitching will get any better the rest of the way this year. I do not expect the team to do well in the upcoming ACC Tournament, much less any Regional that it may be fortunate enough to be selected to participate in.

The team’s current Massey composite rating is now no. 40, a drop of 15 places from its no. 25 rating last week.

I continue to support our baseball team, though, and sincerely hope that it can improve its chances for a much better season next year.
Ironically, I'm still hopeful for this year. Which is odd, because I'm typically a pessimist... Reverse psychology???