Ga Southern (2nd of 2)

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Good guys win 3-1! I was a little worried about this being a let down game after NC State, but as @RoosterJacket said, Hurter was incredible. 7 innings pitched, 10 Ks and NO WALKS. That's 2 weeks in a row.

This is another brag post @FredJacket.
I'm a believer @THWG. It is great to have reliable starting pitching x 4.

Nice win!! Clean, no nonsense, business like deal. Now... carry that confidence into the Miami series.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I am really disappointed I have not been able to listen to games on WREK for a majority of the games this season :(

Deleted member 2897

3-1 is a little tight against a team that is not playing well. But baseball is a funny sport as we all know. I would take 20 more consecutive underwhelming victories if I could! Onward and upward.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Why listen when you can watch on your computer? Just Google Watch ESPN and go from there. You can add a HTML cable and have it in your TV screen.
Thanks for the suggestion but weekday games are during my work outs out on the west coast.

As far as tune in, I tried that via their website which has worked for our basketball games and other stations. WREK was specifically the channel that hasn’t been working for me.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for the suggestion but weekday games are during my work outs out on the west coast.

As far as tune in, I tried that via their website which has worked for our basketball games and other stations. WREK was specifically the channel that hasn’t been working for me.
Have you tried www.wrek.org/listen?

When I try and stream it form their home page using “listen now” link it doesn’t work. But at the bottom of the page there is a link to “other ways to listen” which leads to the page above that works for me. Wiley is the best!!