Future schedule news

TaxJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't care this is the state of Georgia you do not play a game on Friday night this makes us look like the AAC candy a++ football ' You play on Saturday, Saturday night or Thursday night.
This just makes us look bad would Alabama Clemson Auburn or uga play on Friday night in the deep south ? NO
Clemson has played two Friday night games recently, granted they have been away but still

I personally don't mind a Friday night game, but for some, just as for Thursday night games, tailgating becomes difficult if not impossible because of work schedules. That won't affect me, but it will affect those who set up for the group I tailgate with.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I mean, currently? Yeah.

I know it’s hard not to be biased, but some of y’all act like we didn’t just go 3-9 and lose to the Citadel last season

I want the program turned around and I think Collins is going to do it, but we aren’t there right now.
Well I'm sure all 29,000 will enjoy the game. Hope they don't show the stands on TV

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
I personally don't mind a Friday night game, but for some, just as for Thursday night games, tailgating becomes difficult if not impossible because of work schedules. That won't affect me, but it will affect those who set up for the group I tailgate with.

I completely understand this angle for those who are against it. I work a couple miles from campus so doesn’t really affect me. However, I probably would not like weekday games either if I didn’t live in Atlanta.

I don’t however understand the criticism that this is bad for the program. I am fully confident that Coach Collins understands more about how to build a football program than I do.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Oh and think of all the High School players that we are trying recruit they will be able to come to the game or watch us play on ESPN , wait they will not cause they are playing.

So obviously you haven't read the article. (y)(y)(y)

Might be a good thing to read something completely before you speak about it.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I completely understand this angle for those who are against it. I work a couple miles from campus so doesn’t really affect me. However, I probably would not like weekday games either if I didn’t live in Atlanta.

3 hours from doorstep to downtown. Makes it tough on the next day, esp having 2 so near each other that taking the Friday off after the Clemson game is hard to do, the Friday night vs UCF is somewhat easier. BUT, I'll be there!! Head and shoulders above everyone else in 121!!

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I read it I still don't like it

So you don't like the fact that our coach reached out to the coaches of the players we are recruiting to get their opinion on us playing against a G5 team at night in Sept rather than noon on Saturday, and they said go for it??