Funny Stuff

LibertyTurns

Banned
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Find a new wife? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She’s either boinking the new boss, the neighbor or the pool boy. She obviously can’t go without one of them. There’s no $35k/yr job you just started you wouldn’t quit at that point in your career if your husband basically has you set. I feel for the poor dude. He used to be good but now she’s found new wood in the hood.

Deleted member 2897

A 55 year old lady making $295,000 a year claims. Stock market has tripled over the last several years. Claims she only has about $600,000 saved. Asks about retirement, LOL. She also claims she is due to inherit about $200,000 from her parents who are "rich". LOL. Pays $12,000 in property taxes on a $490,000 house, LOL. (The house we just sold was $1.7m and our property taxes were $3,500.) There is so much so wrong and so funny about this article. What the hell does she spend so much money on? Does she have 87 cars?

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
A 55 year old lady making $295,000 a year claims. Stock market has tripled over the last several years. Claims she only has about $600,000 saved. Asks about retirement, LOL. She also claims she is due to inherit about $200,000 from her parents who are "rich". LOL. Pays $12,000 in property taxes on a $490,000 house, LOL. (The house we just sold was $1.7m and our property taxes were $3,500.) There is so much so wrong and so funny about this article. What the hell does she spend so much money on? Does she have 87 cars?

Where do you live that property taxes are that low?

Deleted member 2897

Where do you live that property taxes are that low?

Charleston South Carolina area. In fairness, our property taxes were based on an appraisal that was $1.2m. But still... We use sales taxes predominantly to fund schools, so our sales taxes are around 9%. Hospitality (hotels and restaurants) have a 2% kicker. We meet people all the time moving in from up north who get confused at closing thinking a decimal is in the wrong place on the property tax prepaids.

Deleted member 2897

Fattest ****ing country in the world 🤣

In more shocking news, Pinterest is still a thing.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Charleston South Carolina area. In fairness, our property taxes were based on an appraisal that was $1.2m. But still... We use sales taxes predominantly to fund schools, so our sales taxes are around 9%. Hospitality (hotels and restaurants) have a 2% kicker. We meet people all the time moving in from up north who get confused at closing thinking a decimal is in the wrong place on the property tax prepaids.
Would much rather pay more tax on consumption than income or property.

Deleted member 2897

GT_EE78

Banned
Fattest ****ing country in the world 🤣

In more shocking news, Pinterest is still a thing.
MeDonald's is doing their part.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Anyone posting any derogatory terms to describe a fellow Tech fan here at GT Swarm just because they disagree on some fundamental belief about how this site should be run or what/how things should be moderated will be permanently banned from this community.

Please consider this your last and final warning and please do not be surprised if you are just banned. There will be absolutely no reconsiderations or appeals. You've received enough warnings privately.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I love this meme.

GT_EE78

Banned
A man walks into a bar with a paper bag. He sits down and places the bag on the counter. The bartender walks up and asks, “What’s in the bag?” The man reaches into the bag and pulls out a little man, about 12 inches tall, and sets him on the counter. He reaches back into the bag and pulls out a tiny piano, setting it on the counter as well. He reaches into the bag again and pulls out a tiny piano bench. The little man sits down at the piano and starts playing a Mozart piano concerto.

“Where on earth did you get that ?” asked the surprised bartender. The man responds by reaching into the paper bag. This time he pulls out a magic lamp. He hands it to the bartender and says, “Here Rub it.” So the bartender rubs the lamp, and suddenly there’s a gust of smoke and a beautiful genie is standing before him. “I will grant you one wish – just one.” Said the genie.

The bartender gets excited and, without hesitating, he says, “I want a million bucks!” A few moments later a duck walks into the bar. Another duck, then another soon follow it. Pretty soon, the entire bar is filled with ducks and they keep coming!

The bartender turns to the man and says, “You know, I think your genie’s a little deaf. I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks.”

The man replies, “Do you really think I asked for a 12 inch pianist ?”