Funny Stuff

Lotta Booze

Ramblin' Wreck
Here is someone who doesn’t understand why they were booed. Now mind you they were taking ILLEGAL PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS. IN HIGH SCHOOL. AS A MINOR. That’s a whole neither story I’d like to understand. How TF is that possible to get away with? 🤣🤷‍♂️

Not really finding the funny in many of these last posts. Seem like a way for some to pull an end-around and make p*litic*l statements but whatever. (dammit @armeck why do you do that to all the threads)

And particularly with that wrestler I kinda felt for them. From your article, "Beggs wanted to compete against men, but a state ban limited transgender athletes to teams conforming with the gender on their birth certificate". Seems like they were trying to do the "right" thing but good ol' Texas was gonna have none of that trans stuff.

Anyway, for the funny...

Gotta love how Randy Johnson embraces the bird with his new photography company logo...
1616634624300.png

Milwaukee

Banned
Not really finding the funny in many of these last posts. Seem like a way for some to pull an end-around and make p*litic*l statements but whatever. (dammit @armeck why do you do that to all the threads)

And particularly with that wrestler I kinda felt for them. From your article, "Beggs wanted to compete against men, but a state ban limited transgender athletes to teams conforming with the gender on their birth certificate". Seems like they were trying to do the "right" thing but good ol' Texas was gonna have none of that trans stuff.

Anyway, for the funny...

Gotta love how Randy Johnson embraces the bird with his new photography company logo...
View attachment 10213
I bet you’re fun at parties 😂

Deleted member 2897

Anyway, for the funny...

View attachment 10213

I can’t find a single political reference or inference in this...not even tangential.

You don’t get to invent your own sport rules. You’re always subject to having to follow the existing rules of the games. If you want to go outside the rules you have to ask permission and they may say no. For example, if my daughter wanted to play on the boys soccer team, they may say yes or they may say no. At Tech they had a 5’10” intramural basketball league. If you’re taller you can ask permission to still play, but they may say no.

Irrespective of that, being upset people boo you when you take illegal performance enhancing drugs? LOL. Now that’s funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

armeck

Jolly Good Fellow
I can’t find a single political reference or inference in this...not even tangential.

You don’t get to invent your own sport rules. You’re always subject to having to follow the existing rules of the games. If you want to go outside the rules you have to ask permission and they may say no. For example, if my daughter wanted to play on the boys soccer team, they may say yes or they may say no. At Tech they had a 5’10” intramural basketball league. If you’re taller you can ask permission to still play, but they may say no.

Irrespective of that, being upset people boo you when you take illegal performance enhancing drugs? LOL. Now that’s funny.
Yeah but that kid WANTED to wrestle boys but they were forced to wrestle girls. But to reiterate what was said, I don't see the humor in your post at all.

Deleted member 2897

Yeah but that kid WANTED to wrestle boys but they were forced to wrestle girls. But to reiterate what was said, I don't see the humor in your post at all.

Well it was funny as hell to me that someone was surprised they got booed when they're an admitted cheater. Doesn't have to be funny to other people. And nobody is forced to do anything by the way, they could have chose another sport or none at all. I'm just surprised they were allowed to participate at all when they were in violation of the rules. They shouldn't qualify to have wrestled boys either. Testosterone is either a banned performance enhancing drug or it isn't. If the rules enable girls who take banned drugs to wrestle boys, then so be it. I wouldn't think its fair, but those would be the rules they set. But its not currently within the rules.

Deleted member 2897

With regards to the Sues Canal blockage, NBC News’ Keir Simmons said this morning “it just shows you how global our world is today”. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣