Funny Stuff

Deleted member 2897

Just a guess... but probably not considered actually funny. Now... your complaining about it being deleted... funny.

If you planned all that... well played. 🙂
Someone has way too much time on their hands for sure. Who knew that was the bar to delete posts. I recommend only Mods with effusive senses of humor watch this thread. 🤪

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Why was that post deleted? It was a real story - man shoots at cops, gets shot 38 times back. I thought it was freaking hilarious.
Where did the event occur? I think the linchpin would have been whether or not it happened in Florida, because then the "Florida Man" statute applies.

Otherwise, it's basically just news.

Deleted member 2897

Where did the event occur? I think the linchpin would have been whether or not it happened in Florida, because then the "Florida Man" statute applies.

Otherwise, it's basically just news.

Can’t remember now. Reminded me of those police memes where they show a booking picture of a guy all battered and bruised, and the story says “man resists arrests, then falls and hits face on curb 27 times”. LOL.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
EoSnHZeVQAEITUw.jpeg

Jk8Fan

Georgia Tech Fan

Ahhhh the old days where you got a squirt gun that looked incredibly like a real gun. No orange tip on those. Don't point at the authorities, kids.