Funny Stuff

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
20200721_183909.jpg

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
This is the dude I'd murder if he crashed in to me, if I'm a pedestrian. Same goes for people on bikes that think their right of way trumps all rights of way.

Bikers acting like cars, but then not abiding by the same traffic rules, are very annoying. Also their stupid gear. You have a gut. Pretty sure no one is sponsoring you to ride around Atlanta.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Bikers acting like cars, but then not abiding by the same traffic rules, are very annoying. Also their stupid gear. You have a gut. Pretty sure no one is sponsoring you to ride around Atlanta.

heck, I am so old that I can remember when you did not need special spandex clothing to ride a ^&%$ bicycle.
I don't like the 10 lbs of meat in a 5 lb sausage casing look. Same is true of the women and their yoga pants. I don't want to see clothing that reveals dimples and hail damage. The % of people who can get away with the skin tight clothing look is way smaller than the % of people who wear them. Embarrasment and self awareness are extinct in our culture!

Milwaukee

Banned
heck, I am so old that I can remember when you did not need special spandex clothing to ride a ^&%$ bicycle.
I don't like the 10 lbs of meat in a 5 lb sausage casing look. Same is true of the women and their yoga pants. I don't want to see clothing that reveals dimples and hail damage. The % of people who can get away with the skin tight clothing look is way smaller than the % of people who wear them. Embarrasment and self awareness are extinct in our culture!

Cosmo ain’t got nuthin to do with my selection.
-SMAL

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer

The good outweigh the bad in that situation, IMO. Yoga pants inventor deserves more credit.