FTRS secondary preview

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The biggest concern is obviously the loss of IJ. He had a huge year, I can't imagine what our D would have looked like last year w/o his timely and crushing tackles. I guess that puts Demond up to starter at FS. We give up 15 pounds right away with that switch. I hope he can step it up or somebody else surprises.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
The biggest concern is obviously the loss of IJ. He had a huge year, I can't imagine what our D would have looked like last year w/o his timely and crushing tackles. I guess that puts Demond up to starter at FS. We give up 15 pounds right away with that switch. I hope he can step it up or somebody else surprises.

I think AJ gray will get significant playing time this year

Milwaukee

Banned
In my opinion this unit is the strength of our team, and Athlon has us as the 9th best secondary...in the ACC.

DJ, Milton, Golden, Austins, Demond. 9th best in the conference? I don't think so.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Demond smith hits as hard as anyone on the team. The problem is, is sometimes he is aiming at the other teams assistant coach not his assignment. He better get his eyes right or its a quick leash with blown assignments at safety. He will hit every bit as hard as anyone we have seen. Think jemea thomas...195 lbs 200 lbs etc.

Otherwise the secondary is pretty locked down if you ask me.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Demond smith hits as hard as anyone on the team. The problem is, is sometimes he is aiming at the other teams assistant coach not his assignment. He better get his eyes right or its a quick leash with blown assignments at safety. He will hit every bit as hard as anyone we have seen. Think jemea thomas...195 lbs 200 lbs etc.

If it's Grantham I'll excuse his misdirection!