FSU

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Next up... FSU in Tallahassee. FSU is #15 according to D1 (same group that has Auburn in top 20 ;) )

Mike Martin Jr's 1st season as a head coach... following his legendary father. They have won 3 straight (Duke, Florida, Illinois St) after dropping 1st two games in last weekend's series in Durham.

FSU is always good...sometimes great; but Ga Tech is capable of winning this series and keeping their weekend series win streak alive. Just win the next game.

Go Jackets!!

Deleted member 2897

Man, cancelling even practice, recruiting, etc. feel bad for the seniors, how does the MLB gonna do the draft now? Will everyone else get back a year of eligibility? Then that screws the outgoing high schoolers.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
That doesn't excuse you from reporting the outcome with a box score for each game. :cool:

If I get to do the alternate facts, we are going to win the CWS! (y)

And we'll be able to win partial games in my reality. I had us down for 1.2 wins this weekend @FSU. Had started an FSU review but gave it up.

It's going to be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time till we play again.

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
If I get to do the alternate facts, we are going to win the CWS! (y)

And we'll be able to win partial games in my reality. I had us down for 1.2 wins this weekend @FSU. Had started an FSU review but gave it up.

It's going to be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time till we play again.

I can't like this Nuke, but agree...

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time

So you're saying I shouldn't book a hotel for the Pittsburgh series, April 17-19?