FSU Postgame

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I had a good omen pregame today. Was fueling up at the QT and met Bob Cooksey. Great guy btw. After that I had a good feeling about tonight that didn't go away till right before the kick. I never should have doubted ;)

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Just in case this isn't already floating here...

CSJQSFhUcAA-bJK.jpg

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
We had to have been among the last humans to leave the stadium last night. We simply didn't want to see it all end. What a celebration.

A cathartic moment if ever there has been one!

BTW...Dalvin Cook finishes with 82 yards rushing with a long of 17 yds. I know this doesn't cure what all ails our D. But, my goodness. For one magical night we were stout. Some young guys are growing up.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
We had to have been among the last humans to leave the stadium last night. We simply didn't want to see it all end. What a celebration.

A cathartic moment if ever there has been one!

BTW...Dalvin Cook finishes with 82 yards rushing with a long of 17 yds. I know this doesn't cure what all ails our D. But, my goodness. For one magical night we were stout. Some young guys are growing up.

paul said in the postgame they changed/tweaked the D or D fits, clearly it helped. That scheme had major weakness's in the past with regards to how the LB were fitting with the tackles, not sure why it wasn't done sooner. We will see if its repeatable, i hope it is.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer

Replay from ESPN now we just need to radio call
Edit, not even a blip on the AJC yet about the upset, if this was UGA they would have been all over this already

Normally I write off such complaints as grouch fodder, but in this case I tend to agree. I even waited until they had had time to clean up the late copy, take a deep breath and try to gauge it. Still, in the AJC, zilch. Pretty shameful, not just to GT fans, but to their own industry. God, if only the country had newspapers any more.

a5ehren

Jolly Good Fellow
Normally I write off such complaints as grouch fodder, but in this case I tend to agree. I even waited until they had had time to clean up the late copy, take a deep breath and try to gauge it. Still, in the AJC, zilch. Pretty shameful, not just to GT fans, but to their own industry. God, if only the country had newspapers any more.
Only old people read newspapers or listen to talk radio. We are all over SportsCenter and the Internet, which is good enough for me.

Matt E

GT Athlete
the guys really stepped up last night. I hope some of the guys that went out last night will be ok for next week! If we can get a couple back and beat UVA it would be huge going into a bye week