FSU @ GT 2015

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
We found ways to lose last year. Even with all of our injury problems no team outside of Clemson IMO really manhandled us. Even with all of our injury problems, continuity problems on O, lack of pass rush on D, we still hung with most every team. Even mighty FSU. Difference was we found a way to win that one and found ways to lose at least 6 others.

What I'm trying to say with my ramble above is this, our level of talent is pretty competitive. A repeat of our woes from last year is unlikely....other teams will discount us due to last year's record. That will cost them. I'm glad we have Clemson and Miami early. Gonna have to try and watch or record this replay.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, not making any big predictions or anything like that, but I think we will be better this year then most people think. In watching GT football over the years, we seem to have pretty good seasons when there is no hype on us preseason and there surely is no hype right now.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
We found ways to lose last year. Even with all of our injury problems no team outside of Clemson IMO really manhandled us. Even with all of our injury problems, continuity problems on O, lack of pass rush on D, we still hung with most every team. Even mighty FSU. Difference was we found a way to win that one and found ways to lose at least 6 others.

What I'm trying to say with my ramble above is this, our level of talent is pretty competitive. A repeat of our woes from last year is unlikely....other teams will discount us due to last year's record. That will cost them. I'm glad we have Clemson and Miami early. Gonna have to try and watch or record this replay.
We got manhandled by notre dame imo, It was only close because of the final part of the 4th when we made a little come back besides that we didn't look to good. But I do agree we should have a way better year this year.

ramblinjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
If I read the poll properly after drilling in and voting it appears almost all of our votes came from Georgia. Pretty sure it was rigged but not complaining. Weird that an internet poll would yield inaccurate results. I still greatly enjoyed the game and really only remember one play from all of last season.

If I read the poll properly after drilling in and voting it appears almost all of our votes came from Georgia. Pretty sure it was rigged but not complaining. Weird that an internet poll would yield inaccurate results. I still greatly enjoyed the game and really only remember one play from all of last season.
Where are you seeing the vote distribution or count?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
One thing I noticed in that game that I haven t seen in a long time is lining one of the A backs as a receiver then sending him in motion to the back field and using him as a pitch man. I could be wrong because I had to drink a lot last year but I don't recall seeing this in a few years. I actually liked the way that worked.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I look at the map and it doesn’t look like we’re anywhere close to being #1 because we’re only winning in the state of Georgia but there’s a crap ton of people voting in Georgia.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
GT should never lose an online poll for anything. Our fan base may be small, but they are mighty with technology (almost like it's part of our school name).