FSU @ Clemson

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by Eric, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Eric

Eric Retired Co-Founder Staff Member

What a game...I am really looking forward to this one.

What do you guys think about it?

I am picking FSU...could be due to my hate for Clemson though haha.

2. John

John Peacekeeper Staff Member

Picking FSU too. I guess FSU is ranked below Clemson because the media didn't really know how Winston was going to play as a first time starter but I'm very impressed with Winston. I only watched him play against Pitt though; he was shredding Pitt's defense.

3. cyptomcat

cyptomcat Helluva Engineer

I think it should be a close game With slight edge to Clemson.

4. bat_082994

bat_082994 Helluva Engineer

This is a tough game to pick. I still think that Clemson is the best team in the ACC though. That and Jameis Winston facing the biggest test of his young career so far, expect the Clemson D to cause 2-3 turnovers and win by 3-7 pts in Death Valley.

5. GTonTop88

GTonTop88 Helluva Engineer

I hope FSU wins, but I think it comes down to QB play. Gotta go with the 5th year senior over the freshman. 31-27 Clemson

6. CuseJacket

CuseJacket Administrator Staff Member

I think Clemson wins at home. Don't really care who wins though. I hope the winner runs the table, unless of course it's Clemson as they'll have to lose to us.

7. DaddyBill

DaddyBill Helluva Engineer

Don't forget....the Semiholes had this past weekend off to heal wounds and work on a game plan. May have to go the garnet and gold as a former Viking (Telvin Smith) lines up at LB. He has been at Lowndes' last two home games and talked with Tre' afterwards.

8. Sean311

Sean311 Helluva Engineer

9. jchens_GT

jchens_GT Ramblin' Wreck

I think FSU takes this one. They have looked great this season. This will be a fun one.

10. ATL1

ATL1 Helluva Engineer

FSU might have the second best defense in the country.
    Their QB is a legitimate Heisman candidate, I can't think of a weakness on that team.

11. texasjacket

texasjacket Ramblin' Wreck

As long as they don't show his jacked up finger anymore

12. John

FSU just shredding Clemson right now. Not too surprising. Anyone else watching?

13. OldJacketFan

OldJacketFan Helluva Engineer

Not any more, I saw enough of Clemsoning to last me a while :D

John likes this.
  14. GTonTop88

Ugly, FSU might be the best team in the country. Would love to see them roll bama. Oregon is gonna be hard to jump though

15. JazzyD95

JazzyD95 Helluva Engineer

Dear Jesus, was not expecting this at all. I figured it would be a shoot out but FSUs defense is surprisingly stout

16. John

I couldn't care less about FSU aside from the pro-ACC perspective but every time I've seen Winston play, I've come away impressed.

poodleface and JazzyD95 like this.
  17. OldJacketFan

OldJacketFan Helluva Engineer

Yet another Dabo team laying a major egg under the glare of the national spotlight! Wonder when the "fire dabo" thread is going to start on the AJC? Any guesses? LOL!!!!

And as a side note LSU just fell to Ole Miss! SEC SEC SEC!!!!!!!

18. GTonTop88

Yea Mizzou is the best team on the east, after last year of the " welcome to the SEC" big boy football talk. Their pretty weak this year, but the voters won't let them fall very far. Gotta keep them elite after spending all the money for the SEC network coming next year.