FSU @ Clemson

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
What a game...I am really looking forward to this one.

What do you guys think about it?

I am picking FSU...could be due to my hate for Clemson though haha.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Picking FSU too. I guess FSU is ranked below Clemson because the media didn't really know how Winston was going to play as a first time starter but I'm very impressed with Winston. I only watched him play against Pitt though; he was shredding Pitt's defense.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
This is a tough game to pick. I still think that Clemson is the best team in the ACC though. That and Jameis Winston facing the biggest test of his young career so far, expect the Clemson D to cause 2-3 turnovers and win by 3-7 pts in Death Valley.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I think Clemson wins at home. Don't really care who wins though. I hope the winner runs the table, unless of course it's Clemson as they'll have to lose to us.

DaddyBill

Jolly Good Fellow
Don't forget....the Semiholes had this past weekend off to heal wounds and work on a game plan. May have to go the garnet and gold as a former Viking (Telvin Smith) lines up at LB. He has been at Lowndes' last two home games and talked with Tre' afterwards.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
FSU might have the second best defense in the country.
Their QB is a legitimate Heisman candidate, I can't think of a weakness on that team.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
FSU just shredding Clemson right now. Not too surprising. Anyone else watching?

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Yet another Dabo team laying a major egg under the glare of the national spotlight! Wonder when the "fire dabo" thread is going to start on the AJC? Any guesses? LOL!!!!

And as a side note LSU just fell to Ole Miss! SEC SEC SEC!!!!!!!

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Yet another Dabo team laying a major egg under the glare of the national spotlight! Wonder when the "fire dabo" thread is going to start on the AJC? Any guesses? LOL!!!!

And as a side note LSU just fell to Ole Miss! SEC SEC SEC!!!!!!!
Yea Mizzou is the best team on the east, after last year of the " welcome to the SEC" big boy football talk. Their pretty weak this year, but the voters won't let them fall very far. Gotta keep them elite after spending all the money for the SEC network coming next year.