Fromm Declares for NFL draft

Milwaukee

Banned
Just saw it on Twitter. They may struggle on O next year with all the losses on the line and now Fromm.

D will still be stout though. Will win 90% of games with their D probably.

Hope Florida can get back on top of the East.

Florida is on their way back already. UGA’s short run is almost over, they really screwed up not being able to capitalize and win a natty. And you gotta think TN is gonna get back at some point. #thwg

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
Not to mention that LSU has become a much improved team. Plus Saban over at Bama has to be very motivated to get back on the rails and get things straightened out. Yes I would say UGA is/has been caught in a boat with holes and the waters all around are rising.
Not to mention you have to think that Luke as a OL coach is more of a short term stop gap before he accepts another HC position once the supplemental income money stops flowing in from the Ole Miss buyout.

gtstinger776

Ramblin' Wreck
Jake Fromm is a good QB. He’ll do well playing at a good franchise picking in the mid-late round. I think he’s smart leaving now - low probability of raising his draft status given their offensive strategy and OL turnover. If they lose more than 2 games next year, the talking heads will question his leadership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaltonJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Jake Fromm is a good QB. He’ll do well playing at a good franchise picking in the mid-late round. I think he’s smart leaving now - low probability of raising his draft status given their offensive strategy and OL turnover. If they lose more than 2 games next year, the talking heads will question his leadership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. I think it benefits him to leave now, do well at the combine and get picked up by a non-qb desperate team. He could be a serviceable NFL qb on the right roster.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Am I the only one confused as to why people think so highly of him? He is surrounded by 5* talent and is a mediocre QB with that surrounding him. I just don't understand.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Am I the only one confused as to why people think so highly of him? He is surrounded by 5* talent and is a mediocre QB with that surrounding him. I just don't understand.

I think the same way. I feel that Kirby has Saban’s “old” guide to quarterback selection, back when Bama started QBs like McCarron, McElroy, Coker, etc. Decent guys, didn’t make a lot of mistakes, but average to slightly above average guys that were surrounded by gobs of talent. I’ve never ever been impressed by anything I’ve seen from Fromm when you also consider the talent blocking for him, behind him at running back, and who he’s throwing to.

DaltonJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I think Fromm has regressed at ugag. He was a better qb 2 years ago than he is now. I think the offensive cluelessness of that offensive staff hurt Fromm. I could actually see him being decent with some NFL coaching.