Fromayan not returning next season per AJC

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
This is much different that leaving during the season and transferring to another school to continue playing. IF student-athletes are students first, then graduating is the goal. A walk-on is most likely a student first and ready to begin a career with a college degree. If they are all three graduating and starting the next step in life, the I congratulate them, and wish them the best of luck in the future.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Doesn't bother me. Unless he's going pro, he may as well focus on graduating and getting off to a good start.

This isn't like others who commit to a program and then switch. I'm not a fan of either Blake Barnett (Alabama QB) nor Tennessee RB Jalen Hurd transferring. Seems one-sided to me.

Good luck to our kids.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Good luck to him. Clearly football is only part of his life, and given what we are learning about the health risks of it, I wouldn't begrudge anyone the same decision in his shoes. I am hopeful that this decision has nothing to do with problems with the team and everything to do with his maturity.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Eason has been a good player for us for two years now. The effort he put in in the off-season to, literally, re-make his body is a great example to everyone coming up. I wish he was staying, but I can see going ahead and graduating. That's why you're in school anyway.

Good luck in the future, Eason, and thanks for all your efforts as a Tech player! You'll be missed.

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
Hurts as bit with depth on the line, but I can't fault the kid for being ready to hang them up. Thanks for your time on the Flats and good luck in your next endeavor!

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Question, I think he signed with TCU and was a redshirt his freshman year than came to Tech the next year, Did he still have to seat out his first year?

Wish me the best and thanks for what he did at Tech.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I wish the kid good luck but on the bright side it gives us an extra spot for a scholarship on a somewhat small class.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Question, I think he signed with TCU and was a redshirt his freshman year than came to Tech the next year, Did he still have to seat out his first year?

Wish me the best and thanks for what he did at Tech.

He got an exception and played his RS freshman year (first season at GT). He was a regular on the extra point/field goal team and spot played some in the OL. He has actually played a lot in his 3 years, in and out of the lineup and on STs.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
CPJ stated that he has an opportunity to join a NASCAR team. It's a chance to get in, so good for him.

To EF: Congratulations for being on path to graduate in December AND trying something you want to do.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
We really will miss him. he is a big kid and in another year he could be really good. By way his dad is very tall.
Hope he is not leaving to go to another school. .

While hoping, lets hope he changes his mind and stays.

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
He played at TCU because his dad was a legend there. Got homesick or just wanted to play closer to home and came to GT. NASCAR is hard to turn down, wish him luck. Heard he was just tired of football and glad that wasn't the case