Friday Night Lights

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
One of my favorite movies and I watch some if not all everytime I get a chance. My question is, does people see any similarities in Paul Johnson and Billy Bob Thorntons character? Billy bobs demeanor reminds me alot of Paul's. Anybody agree?

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
One of my favorite movies and I watch some if not all everytime I get a chance. My question is, does people see any similarities in Paul Johnson and Billy Bob Thorntons character? Billy bobs demeanor reminds me alot of Paul's. Anybody agree?

Paul wouldn’t have put up with Angelina Jolie’s sh*t.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

Good movie. Have you seen the TV series? VERY good...one of my favorite all time TV series. Also one of my favorite series ending sequences as well. 5 seasons, so something to binge on.

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
Good movie. Have you seen the TV series? VERY good...one of my favorite all time TV series. Also one of my favorite series ending sequences as well. 5 seasons, so something to binge on.
The series never appealed to me when it came on. Maybe I should give it a try now.