Friday is Georgia Tech Takeover Day on ACC Network

GTFLETCH

Banned
It starts off at midnight with the 2019 win over South Florida.
2009 ACCCG against Clemson
2016 Taxslayer Bowl
2014 Orange Bowl ("they can't stop it, folks")

A couple of hoops games,
2004 regular season against UConn
A women's volleyball match
ACC baseball championship against Maryland.

If you have Comcast or live some place where the ACC Network is not available you can watch the GT Takeover for free with SLING TV. Free. Really, it's Free. No credit card or registration required. Truly no strings attached. Enjoy watching your favorite Georgia Tech teams on Sling for Free!

https://www.sling.com/deals/sling-free

majorQ9

Jolly Good Fellow
Pretty excited for those 2004 basketball games. Wouldn’t mind the final four game against okie state but I’m guessing it’s a rights issue

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
It starts off at midnight with the 2019 win over South Florida.
2009 ACCCG against Clemson
2016 Taxslayer Bowl
2014 Orange Bowl ("they can't stop it, folks")

A couple of hoops games,
2004 regular season against UConn
A women's volleyball match
ACC baseball championship against Maryland.

If you have Comcast or live some place where the ACC Network is not available you can watch the GT Takeover for free with SLING TV. Free. Really, it's Free. No credit card or registration required. Truly no strings attached. Enjoy watching your favorite Georgia Tech teams on Sling for Free!

https://www.sling.com/deals/sling-free
I'm gonna copy and paste this over on the GT mettle and Grit Facebook page.

GTFLETCH

Banned
Like other live TV streaming services, Hulu + Live TV offers a free 7-day trial. If you don’t want to be CC billed, simply cancel before the trial expires.

GTFLETCH

Banned
I tried that but it doesn’t let you watch the ACCN
Sorry I guess they are not showing sports channels unless you are a paid member... So the best option would be to signup for Hulu + Live TV offers a free 7-day trial. If you don’t want to be CC billed, simply cancel before the trial expires.