Friday at 7PM - Need a sellout

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Gotta pack the park the next two weekends. No excuses.
Not sure how many Pulp Fiction fans are among us... but play along with me.

Pretend you are a reluctant, late-coming... dare I say... unsupportive Tech baseball fan up to now. You are Travolta & Jackson in this scene. Soooooo

PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP... BUY SOME F'ING TICKETS.

IE_Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
This is my first semester at Tech. I picked up my student ticket this afternoon with a couple of friends. Friday night will be my first time at any Georgia Tech sporting event. I knew coming in that Georgia Tech was not the strongest in the sports world. I figure these next two weeks may be the only shot I have at seeing a top 5 team in one of the 3 major sports during my time at Tech. I better enjoy my chance.

I grew up a Razorback fan and followed their baseball team closely this year including their series with Auburn. I would say Auburn is nothing to be worried about. The Auburn baseball team is not the brightest bunch. They're probably one of if not the first baseball team in history to dogpile in a game that they lost.

Last edited:

New Old Guy

Jolly Good Fellow
Did you get the impression they were limiting sales to GT fans in any way? Or could these "strong sales" also be because Coastal and Auburn fans wanna watch games in Atlanta?

I don’t think we receive any preference, except that season ticket holders get to keep their seats. This is an NCAA-controlled event.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
This is my first semester at Tech. I picked up my student ticket this afternoon with a couple of friends. Friday night will be my first time at any Georgia Tech sporting event. I knew coming in that Georgia Tech was not the strongest in the sports world. I figure these next two weeks may be the only shot I have at seeing a top 5 team in one of the 3 major sports during my time at Tech. I better enjoy my chance.

I grew up a Razorback fan and followed their baseball team closely this year including their series with Auburn. I would say Auburn is nothing to be worried about. The Auburn baseball team is not the brightest bunch. They're probably one of if not the first baseball team in history to dogpile in a game that they lost.

Opppsiees. That's too funny. Hope it never happens to us.

Yes, enjoy the ride. What a time to be a new Tech fan!!

Deleted member 2897

Thank you for supporting the team! Remember these players are students like you...but with 50 hour per week sports obligations. As are the football team, basketball, volleyball, etc. remembering that may help folks be fans of theirs regardless of if and how they’re ranked. They need fans like you guys to have their back and give them that extra energy to win!

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
I have to work Friday but will be there Saturday and Sunday. I bought a single seat all session pass, section 2 row 15 seat 20 (aisle), if anyone wants my tickets for the Friday games I’ll send you the link.