Freshmen Reporting

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
That might be considered "steeling from the paysite". I just want to know if he will report for the fall with the general admission students, or will he go JuCo or greyshirt

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I don't have a memebership to Rivals and if I did I'm not going to copy and paste info...I don't want others to do that either.

We will find out tomorrow.

I haven't heard anything.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Ones I can confirm on the way or here

Antonio Messick
Ricky Jeune
Chris Griffin
Darius Commissiong
PJ Davis
Kevin Robbins
John Marvin
Harrison Butker
Try Griffin

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Its speculation at this point...and even if someone doesn't report today it doesn't mean they won't be coming to GT soon.

Midlands Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Eric said:
Ones I can confirm on the way or here

Antonio Messick
Ricky Jeune
Chris Griffin
Darius Commissiong
PJ Davis
Kevin Robbins
John Marvin
Harrison Butker
Try Griffin
I hope it is not Justin Akins.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Looks like Corey Griffin is the only one not accounted for from either Eric's list or photo evidence.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
It's Custis but it's nothing to worry much about.  It's a minor clearinghouse issue but one of the coaches told me they weren't worried and they expect him to be there well before they start fall practice.

PowderSpringsJacket88

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
He just needs to compete and learn/grow this  year. He won't lie down when it comes to competing to play but their is too much depth at Bback right now.

A Redshirt year will do wonders for that guy and I wouldn't be surprised to see him be an ALL ACC player by the time he is through at GT.