"Free" Never Wins a Bidding War!! -- Mike Self

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Never forget!!!

Friggin Avenatti is not the hero we deserve but he may be the hero we need.

He's the only one questioning the Tobacco Road Mafia.

Makes you wonder if someone is working on a HUGE story behind the scenes. You gotta know Duke and UNC are big stories waiting to explode...especially Saint Coach K. What's better than a story of a hero? The story of a hero gone bad. There's way too much out there to overlook, and there's gotta be a young writer looking to make a name for himself/herself.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Makes you wonder if someone is working on a HUGE story behind the scenes. You gotta know Duke and UNC are big stories waiting to explode...especially Saint Coach K. What's better than a story of a hero? The story of a hero gone bad. There's way too much out there to overlook, and there's gotta be a young writer looking to make a name for himself/herself.

Nah, sadly, Kryscaslksski has enough Duke sympathizers in high places that it'd be career suicide to even approach that story. That's gotta wait until after he's retired where a lotta folks'll be all, "Meh whatever, he's gone now anyway."

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Nah, sadly, Kryscaslksski has enough Duke sympathizers in high places that it'd be career suicide to even approach that story. That's gotta wait until after he's retired where a lotta folks'll be all, "Meh whatever, he's gone now anyway."

Don't be a Coach K sympathizer, KG. Ratface is going down.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Don't be a Coach K sympathizer, KG. Ratface is going down.

Wh.... what'd you just call me?!

i-will-find-you-and-i-will-kill-you-gif.gif

slugboy

Staff member
No one can rest until Mike feels the wrath of justice for his malfeasance.
He's a great source of quotes:
  • "I couldn't remember things until I took that Sam Carnegie course"
  • "I'm the basketball coach around here and don't you remember it"
  • "They gave me a standing observation"
  • "All we have to do is capitalize on our mistakes"
  • "Lead us in a few words of silent prayer"
OK, it was Bill Peterson really

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
I'll assume when Duke and UNC finally get busted, the NCAA will want their money back. Since the ACC splits the cash among the members, we'll be on the hook for millions.

/

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I'll assume when Duke and UNC finally get busted, the NCAA will want their money back. Since the ACC splits the cash among the members, we'll be on the hook for millions.
Just keep in mind that in addition to our own share, we’ll be expected to pay either (u)NC’s or Duke’s share...or both, given the (college sports pretend-governing body)’s attitude towards our program.