Former Ugag player charged!

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Love it

Usually Getting Arrested. They picked a hell of an acronym!
2gpPS.jpg

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Well honestly, especially in the times we are living in, I am strongly on the side of innocent until proven guilty in a courtroom.

If he is guilty him then let justice prevail to the max.

Beyond that - this ain't helping us. If these things did help us they would have decades ago.

But understand the joy derived from enemies embarrassment.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Well honestly, especially in the times we are living in, I am strongly on the side of innocent until proven guilty in a courtroom.

If he is guilty him then let justice prevail to the max.

Beyond that - this ain't helping us. If these things did help us they would have decades ago.

But understand the joy derived from enemies embarrassment.
In this country no one is innocent till proven guilty. You're guilty until you can prove a jury you are undoubtedly innocent in the court of law.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
In this country no one is innocent till proven guilty. You're guilty until you can prove a jury you are undoubtedly innocent in the court of law.

Hmm.

Not sure if that is your belief or how you see things as they are.

Either way - scary.

People that have never had to do battle with the "government" might not appreciate that ( not saying that applies to you).

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Hmm.

Not sure if that is your belief or how you see things as they are.

Either way - scary.

People that have never had to do battle with the "government" might not appreciate that ( not saying that applies to you).
What I've seen first hand. The state can make you look as guilty as possible just by being in the court system.