Former GTFB Players present on The Swarm...

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
I know we have a couple former players here, but I don't know who...

Not looking to "out" anyone, but curious to know some names...

I think we should respect their privacy. If they want to share their thoughts they will do so. Of course, "Ballin" makes no bones about it so there is that.

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
Of course, hence the "outing" caveat... It's just that, having been a fan since the early 80s, there are a lot of folks out there I remember from watching our beloved Jackets - would be nice to know who is part of our little Swarm family...

strong90

Jolly Good Fellow
Dear unknown message boarder,

I chose the moniker "strong90" because I like my anonimity. It allows me to say things without attribution. If I wanted you to know that I was a former player, then I'd indicate it by one of those verified check marks by my name or I would offer it in some of my frequent posts. Otherwise, I don't want to share, and I'd prefer you didn't ask or try to figure it out. If you know me, please keep it to yourself. You be you, and I'll be strong90. Cool?

Disclosure: I am not a former player but I value my anonimity like my guns. Please don't try to take it from me.

furant

Jolly Good Fellow
Dear unknown message boarder,

I chose the moniker "strong90" because I like my anonimity. It allows me to say things without attribution. If I wanted you to know that I was a former player, then I'd indicate it by one of those verified check marks by my name or I would offer it in some of my frequent posts. Otherwise, I don't want to share, and I'd prefer you didn't ask or try to figure it out. If you know me, please keep it to yourself. You be you, and I'll be strong90. Cool?

Disclosure: I am not a former player but I value my anonimity like my guns. Please don't try to take it from me.
Hmmmmm

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I prefer VT 09
What a game! Thank u foot being on that field .
That was 40 year home coming game against #4 vt . We came from Texas to see game ( was wife's first time at Bobby dodd and my first in 40 years.) From North end zone upper deck I shouted Yellow and she shouted back Jackets during a very hard fought game.
The joy on the field was so fun to watch -when fans and some players rushed the North end zone to sing rambling wreck.

Thanks for being a part of a tear the goal posts down game.