Former Georgia Tech DB Ajani Kerr joins Tulane

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Seems like we've seen a number of our transfers/early departures end up in good situations recently. Mills, Lucas Johnson, Dotson, Kerr off the top of my head.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Well, it's like I told my son when he went to law school at Tulane. "Son," I said, "remember that you are at school at Tulane, not at New Orleans." I said exactly the same thing when he transferred to NYU, but about New York. Didn't work then either.

But you can't beat an education in the Big Easy. The place is totally unique in this country and, for that matter, almost anywhere else.

Adjani, if you read this, be sure to go to Galatoire's (and don't forget your coat and tie) for lunch and to the Central Grocery for a muffelleta. Or to the Cafe du Monde for beignets and coffee with chicory. Btw, while you are in New Orleans, may as well buy yourself a white linen suit; you'll fit right in at Gallatoire's with that and it'll set you off at every wedding you ever go to.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Well, it's like I told my son when he went to law school at Tulane. "Son," I said, "remember that you are at school at Tulane, not at New Orleans." I said exactly the same thing when he transferred to NYU, but about New York. Didn't work then either.

But you can't beat an education in the Big Easy. The place is totally unique in this country and, for that matter, almost anywhere else.

Adjani, if you read this, be sure to go to Galatoire's (and don't forget your coat and tie) for lunch and to the Central Grocery for a muffelleta. Or to the Cafe du Monde for beignets and coffee with chicory. Btw, while you are in New Orleans, may as well buy yourself a white linen suit; you'll fit right in at Gallatoire's with that and it'll set you off at every wedding you ever go to.
Solid advice. :beercheers:

MidtownJacket

Staff member

All good suggestions, I would add grab a cold beer and basically any PoBoy from Verti Mart at the corner of Royal and Gov Nicholls streets.

green&gold

Jolly Good Fellow
Fritz will get picked up by a big program soon. If you can turn modern day Tulane into a regular 8 win team, than you are for sure a great coach. He was great at Ga Southern. Love his Offense