For anyone having doubts about this Saturday...

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
Get your mind right!!!!! Think about how sweet it would be to destroy their playoff hopes! I know we just had a stinker against Duke, I watched it myself, and I was not at all happy by a lot of what I saw. But this team has talent; we can beat UGAg if we play a great game. Anyone still feeling down about the game this Sat., I suggest you watch this:

We can beat UGAg, and we will. Their team is not much different from last year, in terms of their roster. It has been far too long since we beat UGAg at BDS. What better time to do it than now? This team will come out fired up and ready to go. I expect all of us to cheer LOUD for the ENTIRE game. Every play. Believe in this team. We will beat the Dwags.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Get your mind right!!!!! Think about how sweet it would be to destroy their playoff hopes! I know we just had a stinker against Duke, I watched it myself, and I was not at all happy by a lot of what I saw. But this team has talent; we can beat UGAg if we play a great game. Anyone still feeling down about the game this Sat., I suggest you watch this:

We can beat UGAg, and we will. Their team is not much different from last year, in terms of their roster. It has been far too long since we beat UGAg at BDS. What better time to do it than now? This team will come out fired up and ready to go. I expect all of us to cheer LOUD for the ENTIRE game. Every play. Believe in this team. We will beat the Dwags.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I have none. I feel as confident about this game as I did the VT game a few weeks ago, if not more. I loaded up on the spread and money line. And I think these kids come out locked in and play there best game of the season. They know what's on the line.

Hellz Yeah! THWG!

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Uga most likely has more talent. Uga has probably played more sound fundamental football than we have this year. Uga has probably had more lucky breaks than us this year. Uga is playing with more confidence and has all year long.

None of that matters. Uga is overdue a loss at Historic Grant Field. I'll do my part and scream my fool head off every down on D, every time the mutts snap the ball, for every score we make. I'll be yelling nearly constantly every possession the mutts have, from every tackle through to the hike on the next play. Let's make it noisy for their huddle!

To Hell with Georgia!!! Piss on Em!!!

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I doubt that they are much different than UT or Miami athletically, Are they Clempson level? We will find out Saturday. I fully expect to see us compete.

If you think UT is on the same level physically as UGA you are out of your damned mind...

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
If you think UT is on the same level physically as UGA you are out of your damned mind...

Is that you honey??..leave me alone on the message board. I'll take out the trash out in just a minute. TBH, I don't really look at the SEC FB. I just know that these types of teams always seem to be highly regarded by the "recruiting experts" for whatever that is worth. But, as I said, if I hadn't watched UT in their first game I would not have seen 2 minutes of SEC FB this year.