1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

For anyone having doubts about this Saturday...

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by Jacketman1, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Jacketman1

Jacketman1 Helluva Engineer

Get your mind right!!!!! Think about how sweet it would be to destroy their playoff hopes! I know we just had a stinker against Duke, I watched it myself, and I was not at all happy by a lot of what I saw. But this team has talent; we can beat UGAg if we play a great game. Anyone still feeling down about the game this Sat., I suggest you watch this:

We can beat UGAg, and we will. Their team is not much different from last year, in terms of their roster. It has been far too long since we beat UGAg at BDS. What better time to do it than now? This team will come out fired up and ready to go. I expect all of us to cheer LOUD for the ENTIRE game. Every play. Believe in this team. We will beat the Dwags.

2. RyanS12

RyanS12 Helluva Engineer

I have none. I feel as confident about this game as I did the VT game a few weeks ago, if not more. I loaded up on the spread and money line. And I think these kids come out locked in and play there best game of the season. They know what's on the line.

3. FredJacket

FredJacket Helluva Engineer

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!!

COJacket and THWG like this.
  4. crl85

crl85 Helluva Engineer

I expect us to win. Piss on em.

5. MikeJackets1967

MikeJackets1967 Helluva Engineer

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

chewybaka likes this.
  6. SteamWhistle

SteamWhistle Helluva Engineer

Can't wait!

chewybaka likes this.
  7. 4shotB

4shotB Moderator Staff Member

I doubt that they are much different than UT or Miami athletically, Are they Clempson level? We will find out Saturday. I fully expect to see us compete.

COJacket, THWG, chewybaka and 2 others like this.
  8. JorgeJonas

JorgeJonas Helluva Engineer

It’s fair to say I have doubts.

StingU2 likes this.
  9. MikeJackets1967

MikeJackets1967 Helluva Engineer

Upsets do happen in this series:D

CTJacket likes this.
  10. 4shotB

We don't needing you suiting up then on Saturday.;)

MikeJackets1967 likes this.
  11. gtg936g

gtg936g Helluva Engineer

The best way to flush the losses this year is to beat UGAg. Let’s get it!

12. UgaBlows

UgaBlows Helluva Engineer

Hellz Yeah! THWG!

THWG likes this.
  13. Cam

Cam Helluva Engineer

Undefeated at home, baby! I like our chances. If we lose, I won't lose sleep. If we win, I'll be immensely happy. Just hoping for a good game.

14. GTBatGirl96

GTBatGirl96 Helluva Engineer

Are we also undefeated an noon/12:30 this year?

15. takethepoints

takethepoints Helluva Engineer

I don't think there's any doubt we can beat Ugag. All it will take is an effort like we had against VT and a smidgen of extra luck. We're about due for that.

Oh, and we aren't the only ones. See:

I actually like the USCe lyrics better then ours. Especially the first verse.

16. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

Uga most likely has more talent. Uga has probably played more sound fundamental football than we have this year. Uga has probably had more lucky breaks than us this year. Uga is playing with more confidence and has all year long.

None of that matters. Uga is overdue a loss at Historic Grant Field. I'll do my part and scream my fool head off every down on D, every time the mutts snap the ball, for every score we make. I'll be yelling nearly constantly every possession the mutts have, from every tackle through to the hike on the next play. Let's make it noisy for their huddle!

To Hell with Georgia!!! Piss on Em!!!

17. knoxjacket

knoxjacket Helluva Engineer

If you think UT is on the same level physically as UGA you are out of your damned mind...

18. RyanS12

RyanS12 Helluva Engineer

We are not losing Saturday! As the degenerate gambler of the board, I'm telling you that we are not losing! This game has a GT W written all over it.

19. Treb1982

Treb1982 Helluva Engineer

I agree I might have gotten lost in the last few weeks but I have a very good feeling about this game... WHAT'S THE GOOD WORD????

20. 4shotB

Is that you honey??..leave me alone on the message board. I'll take out the trash out in just a minute. TBH, I don't really look at the SEC FB. I just know that these types of teams always seem to be highly regarded by the "recruiting experts" for whatever that is worth. But, as I said, if I hadn't watched UT in their first game I would not have seen 2 minutes of SEC FB this year.