Football Q&A thread

jchens_GT

Ramblin' Wreck
Depends on his performance...he's only been there two days now. The coaches think he's a natural fit...I think he has a chance to be the #2.

If he can catch on quickly, then that would be great. We have plenty of depth at AB and could use another veteran bruiser at BB.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Post camp depth chart came out but none since. I'd imagine there will be a new one prior to the Wofford game but could be wrong on that. Only changes to it I'm aware of is Chungong supplanting Freeman currently at DE. Not aware of any injuries at the moment that will change it any further.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I was told the depth chart was coming out at the end of the week...not sure why the delay.

There will be a couple of changes.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I think they are holding out to keep guys focused on practice this week.

They will give Chungong a chance to start and keep starting by his play in games. They will make Freeman earn the spot in both practice and the game field.

The WR starters will depend on Summers practicing this week due to injury last week.

Very interested in the BB and AB depth given Days recent work at BB and Leggett's red shirt last week.

OL is set.

Will Pat take the starting spot from Green?

CB is set.

LB is set depending on injury and practice this week. Harrell should not come into play until he practices full speed.

QB is set.

Safeties... Smith will have to beat out Golden or Johnson on the game field to earn his starting spot?