Football Q&A thread

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
@Eric I'm not sure if this has been asked/answered but is there any word on early enrollment for our 2015 commits?

Are you asking about the kids that enrolled early from the 2015 class (Howell, Bryan, Quaide and Kyle) or are you asking about our 2016 commits?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
@Eric, do you know if the GTAA has considered changing their apparent policy of not updating weights on the roster? It would certainly be nice.

RamblinJack72

Georgia Tech Fan
Doubt we see it ever 100% accurate...just the way it is. I agree it would be nice for it to at least be close.
This post may be inappropriate this thread

The swarm is starting to be like the Stingtalk and other GT sport pages. Many of the posts are what I call non-informational with arguing or agreeing about what each poster thinks or hopes will happen next year. I want to see information about GT Football not everybody’s hope and what they think will happen for GT Football next year

I think you can have a non-information threads that are earmarked for these people that expressing their hope. Another thread of factual information that everybody would want to see that is posted by the moderators only that everybody can view only

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
This post may be inappropriate this thread

The swarm is starting to be like the Stingtalk and other GT sport pages. Many of the posts are what I call non-informational with arguing or agreeing about what each poster thinks or hopes will happen next year. I want to see information about GT Football not everybody’s hope and what they think will happen for GT Football next year

I think you can have a non-information threads that are earmarked for these people that expressing their hope. Another thread of factual information that everybody would want to see that is posted by the moderators only that everybody can view only

I disagree that we are becoming like other Georgia Tech websites.

If we only posted info about Georgia Tech football then we might as well shut down during the off-season...and honestly what makes a forum is a lot of active members.

It would be impossible to break every thread down like that...

If you find certain posters post more useful information to you than others I would recommended to hit the follow button on here and try to find more useful posts in that way.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Weight training and conditioning played a positive role in our success in the 2014 season. About this time of year we saw some videos of Milton, one of the Austins, and maybe others working out. Any news on anybody's standout performance in the weight room or dining table? In a recent interview Freeman indicated some significant weight gain (approaching 245). Simmons seems to be beefing up as well. Any specifics, anybody?

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Weight training and conditioning played a positive role in our success in the 2014 season. About this time of year we saw some videos of Milton, one of the Austins, and maybe others working out. Any news on anybody's standout performance in the weight room or dining table? In a recent interview Freeman indicated some significant weight gain (approaching 245). Simmons seems to be beefing up as well. Any specifics, anybody?

I've been pretty stand out at the dining table lately.

Actually less standing out and more bursting out