Football Q&A thread

mqpayne

Jolly Good Fellow
Eric
Don't know where this fits but do you think the team realized how important this game is for our program.

a5ehren

Jolly Good Fellow
I think he wants to know if someone has taken the ESPN video feed and replaced the audio with our radio broadcast.

To answer the question, there is not one that I know of.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
Law Austin
Lance Austin
Step Durham
Terrell Lewis
Shawn Kagawa
KeShun Freeman
Andrew Marshall
Tyler Merriweather
Antonio Simmons

Eric,
do you know the thinking on playing A Marshall instead of R-S since theoretically he would play for 3 yrs behind Burden and only have 1yr left?
, esp since I thought O'reilly was doing ok at Ctr in sprg-so why not let him sub for Burden and R-S Marshall to save the yr

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Eric,
do you know the thinking on playing A Marshall instead of R-S since theoretically he would play for 3 yrs behind Burden and only have 1yr left?
, esp since I thought O'reilly was doing ok at Ctr in sprg-so why not let him sub for Burden and R-S Marshall to save the yr

Marshall beat O'reilly by a ton...the thinking was that if Burden went down for any substantial time then we would be a lot better off with Marshall than O'reilly.

Especially later in the year...which is why we gave Marshall time early in the year.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
Marshall beat O'reilly by a ton...the thinking was that if Burden went down for any substantial time then we would be a lot better off with Marshall than O'reilly.

Especially later in the year...which is why we gave Marshall time early in the year.

ok,thanks
I guess it was just dreaming by some who thought last Sprg that O'reilly would start over Burden

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
Wasn't sure where to put this question. Seguira and Winkeljohn both say that Jabari will be at DE this Spring. At first I thought Ken just wasn't up to speed on Jabari's weight gain and fall practices, but then when I saw Matt wrote the same thing, it's making me think it may be true. I'm hoping not because I think we have a better situation at DE than we do DT and that Jabari can make a bigger impact there. Maybe he and Pat could both play either DT or SDE and they think Pat at DT and Jabari at SDE is the best combination. Anyone know the real deal? @Eric?

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Wasn't sure where to put this question. Seguira and Winkeljohn both say that Jabari will be at DE this Spring. At first I thought Ken just wasn't up to speed on Jabari's weight gain and fall practices, but then when I saw Matt wrote the same thing, it's making me think it may be true. I'm hoping not because I think we have a better situation at DE than we do DT and that Jabari can make a bigger impact there. Maybe he and Pat could both play either DT or SDE and they think Pat at DT and Jabari at SDE is the best combination. Anyone know the real deal? @Eric?
Saw that too. It certainly is an embarrassment of riches at defensive end. Could this mean they think Kallon is finally ready?