Football Coaching Carousel 2022

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Folks, we may have dodged another B_ _ _ L_ _ _ _ coaching at GT?
Chadwell and his bring-a-long the defensive staff have been a sieve during the last three games for Coastal Carolina. I’m not sure his offense would make that much of a difference compared to the staff members we just added.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
Chadwell and his bring-a-long the defensive staff have been a sieve during the last three games for Coastal Carolina. I’m not sure his offense would make that much of a difference compared to the staff members we just added.
i doubt that. Lewis had one, one winning record ever as a head coach. that was the season he won 11 and got hired by Tech.

Chadwell has won ever stop he's been. He might not have won 10/11 games at Tech like he did at Coastal, but I bet he would have had winning seasons

slugboy

Staff member
There are a couple of factors in Coastal’s dive lately, including injuries, but it also seemed to start around the time that Chadwell was evaluating other jobs. A coach obviously leaving for another job can do major damage to team chemistry, especially when playing full speed and out of your mind is key to how you play.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Clemson pulled the trigger on their OC
ESPN: Clemson fires offensive coordinator Brandon Streeter, sources say.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The Whiz….https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/alabama-hires-ken-whisenhunt-former-nfl-coach-joins-team-as-special-assistant-to-nick-saban/