First time visit to the board but a longtime Tech fan

georgytech

Georgia Tech Fan
probably started paying attention around 1960 or so to Tech football so almost 60 years of rooting for the Jackets.
Lots of favorite Tech players but I will name a few...Billy the Kid Lothridge,,Billy Martin,Ted Davis,Joe Auer,Joe Harris,Ted Roof ,Ron Rogers , Joe Hamilton,just too many to name & be fair to all really.
Excited to find a Tech board where civility is important. Look forward to reading many entertaining & enlightening posts right in the midst of a coaching search.

probably started paying attention around 1960 or so to Tech football so almost 60 years of rooting for the Jackets.
Lots of favorite Tech players but I will name a few...Billy the Kid Lothridge,,Billy Martin,Ted Davis,Joe Auer,Joe Harris,Ted Roof ,Ron Rogers , Joe Hamilton,just too many to name & be fair to all really.
Excited to find a Tech board where civility is important. Look forward to reading many entertaining & enlightening posts right in the midst of a coaching search.
Welcome aboard. It's not ALWAYS civil on here (LOL), but it mostly is. Lots of good posts by informed fans.

GoodBuzz

Jolly Good Fellow

Welcome to the board!

Animal02

Banned
The most important question to answer to determine how you fit in.....
What is your preferred uniform color combination? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Welcome, I’ve been fan sense the 70’s , my favorites:

L Sanford LB
D Hill WR
J Robinson WR
K Hill OT
C Johnson WR
S Jones QB
K Brooking LB
J Thomas DB
R Lavette RB
R Jones BB

B-Ball Tom Hammond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Welcome Hiver! 1960’s GT diehard here as well. On this site you are allowed to share recruiting information because it’s not in competition with the paywall.

These Moderators are fantastic, while not being paid. Great group of guys!!