First play of the Alcorn State game is........

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Eh, the defense is usually on high alert for that right out of the gate. We tried that against Missy State and they ate it up. Now we slammed it down their throat all the way to the endzone right after, but they ate that first play up.

Ok. It gets stuffed a lot. But it also goes for big yards later in the game when we see how they're playing it. The fact that we've run it on the first play about a dozen times under CPJ also informed my guess.

wesleyd21

Georgia Tech Fan
Pass to Qua Searcy up the seam for 44 yards.

Nesbitt missed Roddy Jones on the same play in CPJ's debut vs Jacksonville State in 2008. Roddy was wide-*** open.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Pass to Qua Searcy up the seam for 44 yards.

Nesbitt missed Roddy Jones on the same play in CPJ's debut vs Jacksonville State in 2008. Roddy was wide-*** open.
true but at least it set the tone of "make sure you hold your breath on every pass Nesbitt throws because its either a TD or embarrassing"

NorthGaJacket15

Jolly Good Fellow
I'll take a little different route… I say Alcorn has the ball and Jabari blows through his man into the backfield and sets the tone for a monster season with a sack or taking down the running back as soon as he gets the handoff!!