First GT offensive play for JT saturday?

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sure what it will be, however, I do know the last!
IMG_20161124_135320.jpg

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Cpj will dial up a big play based off what he has seen from the UGA D in the film room. Kinda like the first play of the vandy game, just not the same outcome.

I'm going with a run pass option lol.

Have we ever done this? The TD pass to lynch in the UNC game I believe (defender tried to strip the ball from behind), kinda looked like one but I'm not completely sure.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Always fun to speculate. Sometimes it'll be a standard TO to test how they are playing it. Other times it'll be an off the wall surprise. But the off the wall surprise plays tend to come with coaches we have a history with. Given he doesn't know much about how they will defend us, I'd guess a standard TO play.

1939hotmagic

Jolly Good Fellow
Given CPJ's willingness to pass on first down, presumably to loosen up the defense a bit, and given that the Dawgs are well aware of that -- time for a QB draw. Yeah, first offensive play of the game. ;)

I'm kidding. I think.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Given CPJ's willingness to pass on first down, presumably to loosen up the defense a bit, and given that the Dawgs are well aware of that -- time for a QB draw. Yeah, first offensive play of the game. ;)

I'm kidding. I think.

I actually like this idea. A 10-15 yard keeper for JeT would be a great early boost and a crowd-silencer. Many times against ugag, we struggle on our first couple drives before adjusting later. I would like for them to be doing the adjusting.