First game of the season vs F$U

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Their program is a complete dumpster fire and I’d almost, ALMOST feel bad for them. But I don’t. They might have the talent but things aren’t looking good for them. Seems they have so much internal stuff going on it’s almost comical at this point.
There is no way they come out focused and ready to play the opening game.
Here’s just one more poop on the pile of FSU poop

Deleted member 2897

If we play, which I highly doubt, they will crush us. We are still the same team as we were last season, which was one of the worst in the FBS. WE ARE YEARS AWAY FROM HAVING A QB, OL, DL, WR...

Fake Boos

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
If we play, which I highly doubt, they will crush us. We are still the same team as we were last season, which was one of the worst in the FBS. WE ARE YEARS AWAY FROM HAVING A QB, OL, DL, WR...

We Are Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Ga tech

Georgia Tech Fan
Our players and positions since last season remain at the same skill level. All the dissenting responses offer nothing of substance.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Does every player gets tested pregame by a neutral party? Since FSU is lying to their own team and the public, I would assume they can't be trusted come gametime.

Deleted member 2897

Our players and positions since last season remain at the same skill level. All the dissenting responses offer nothing of substance.

False. This dissenting response offers facts - probably half our starters this year will new I would guess. And the amount of good weight and fitness our roster has put on is pretty staggering.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
You do realize players develop... experience MATTERS in football. Otherwise freshman would always be as good as seniors.

My guess is you only watch the pretty colors on the field and have no depth of knowledge of the game of football...

We are a 5 win team with this schedule. And may surprise some people, and pop off and win 7 games.

That type of attitude is ridiculous.

Oline will be 200% better as they are healthy and added depth with guys playing last year.

Dline will have by far the most improvement just by having Clayton on the line. That "skill level" changes when you add a 5 star DE on the Dline. A guy that had terrible coaching at Florida and had a string of bad luck with injuries.

Our secondary will be top 5 in the ACC.

Our RBs will be top 5 in the ACC.

Our WRs with Camp back will be top 5 in the ACC.
Camp missed basically the entire season
Remember Brown? Matching the freshman TD record? Also added the 4 star WR in Ezzard?? Thats the "skill level" you are looking for?

Only positions of concern for me are LB and TE.

Other than that, a full year of being in a system makes a HUGE difference. Pretty sure novice fans understand that concept.